SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
@Cornershooter let a washed up stripper barn sec worker slore spam poster with a bbl and bimbo takes on the dating scene who calls herself an “empress” while claiming to be an entrepreneur when she actually works for Amazon delivery and roommate shares, let that be the voice of “black woman” of the coli.
:mjlol: :deadrose:
:dead: :russ:

@™BlackPearl The Empress™

You elevate by being a Amazon worker ?

Listen a lot of brehs agreed with I said so I’m not speaking bullshyt just because you don’t. don’t mean the rest don’t there’s a reason it jumped to 15 pages cause these bytches having been spitting anti black male rhetoric since I’ve been here :yeshrug:

And I’ll use this thread to post all of it going forward

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead: :russ:

@™BlackPearl The Empress™

You elevate by being a Amazon worker ?

Listen a lot of brehs agreed with I said so I’m not speaking bullshyt just because you don’t. don’t mean the rest don’t there’s a reason it jumped to 15 pages cause these bytches having been spitting anti black male rhetoric since I’ve been here :yeshrug:

And I’ll use this thread to post all of it going forward
Dude you definitely aren’t new to this site and definitely didn’t recently join in 2022. Stop the fukkin act. Bytch ass been around with an account since 2016- which formerly banned poster is this?:

I don’t even like white women . I just think your lame bro :yeshrug: . Some nikkas like white women okay ?why are you making multiple posts going back to 2017 ? That’s nearly 6 years:pachaha:. 6 years worried about other black men’s dikk
Y’all old posters with rebranded accounts can never hide in plain sight. Fukkin goofy.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Dude you definitely aren’t new to this site and definitely didn’t recently join in 2022. Stop the fukkin act. Bytch ass been around with an account since 2016- which formerly banned poster is this?:

Y’all old posters with rebranded accounts can never hide in plain sight. Fukkin goofy.
you curse toooo much smh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The capping “black” crusader by day - “I don’t date pawgs “
that’s why I could never be #pawgset forreal. As whites age majority start thinking like this. A huge percent of white Conservatives were democrat liberals in their youth before going #magaset.:francis:

Imagine marrying a cool white chick in her 20s and now you stuck with a washed up Karen. Couldn’t be me:mjlol::mjlol:
And the hotep hypocrite by night: “I’ll date and commit to commiserating with pawgs if theyz in my path bc black womenz are *insert excuse here ”
No thank you :mjlol:

This the best they can offer this is the special treatment that a white woman couldn’t give me? . back handed complements, disrespect and insults and ran through thug p*ssy :scust:.

I’m considering committing to the university of pawgset if this is their best offer.

Absolutely disgusting.

I know a white women will snatch you up but wait for ran through hood p*ssy and single mothers
:francis: :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you curse toooo much smh
I know. This is true.

Im sitting at home recuperating minding my business and this 2012 2022 idiot trying to bandwagon my name into some gender divisive bullshyt. Fuk him. Respect earns respect, they go low, I go lower. The audacity of his quest for e-fame acting like he’s familiar with me.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
As a 2022 coli member something that’s come to my attention is how disrespectful the female posters are allowed to talk about black men :scust:

Sometimes it’s like am I on Lipstick alley right now ?

And you simp ass nikkas be upvoting it too . Are you that pressed to have women you’ll never met on this site :mjlol:

This morning @™BlackPearl The Empress™

Spent 13 pages shytting on black men in response to article that had NOTHING to do with black men , race wasn’t even mentioned. And I was sitting confused like why is this allowed .

You got posters like @Peachstate saying black women are stupid for being race loyal

Another example as a long time lurker that’s happy to be here previously I could only see trending threads which was pretty much always celebrities and etc. seeing y’all cackling with @Ashley Banks for YEARS and getting on this site and learning that she’s a black men hating wench really fukking blew my mind :mjlol: and that’s just a few off the top of my head

Why is this allowed ? :sas2:
Did Nicole chime in ?

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
The capping “black” crusader by day - “I don’t date pawgs “

And the hotep hypocrite by night: “I’ll date pawgs of their in my path”

:francis: :mjlol:
you trying to expose something that’s not there :russ:

You quoting shyt without context to get some win when nobody cares :dead:

Brehs agree with me 100% they know I love my brothas :salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the poster who is bragging about bringing change - dude posts like a true cacc00n. Tell him
To clean up his own shyt first before being confrontational. This is a male poster expressing his admiration for his “good looking East Asian friend who dates white women”

:laff::laff:

One of my good friends is East Asian but a good looking one :whoa::dame:and has a good job

doesn’t date them says they like to play humble innocent Muslim with him and want marriage and etc but would give up the cheeks to a white man :russ:.

He be dating white women with zero shame :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you trying to expose something that’s not there :russ:

You quoting shyt without context to get some win when nobody cares :dead:

Brehs agree with me 100% they know I love my brothas :salute:
Word?? Because you don’t sound very brotherly - in fact, you sound highly suspect and derogatory AT black people.

Left and right wing black people are in a constant state in denial about everything they believe. They both take white ideologies And apply it to their black life :mjlol: .

Imagine looking in a mirror seeing black skin and thinking that voting is going to save you :mjlol::pachaha:

Imagine the black demographic not growing in decades and thinking abortion is a black issuse :pachaha:. I’m pro choice by default because I mind my own business but it still makes me laugh :russ:

Imagine thinking the whole world is against you a voting for another white man :mjlol::francis:
:jbhmm:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
This is the poster who is bragging about bringing change - dude posts like a true cacc00n. Tell him
To clean up his own shyt first before being confrontational. This is a male poster expressing his admiration for his “good looking East Asian friend who dates white women”

:laff::laff:
:jbhmm:
What does this have to do with anti black male rhetic on black male forum ? Grabbing for air ? :russ::umad:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Also she was ran off by Nicole in 2019, she had a different username

I wasn't aware she came back. but the coli had already turned on her prior to that back in 2016 which caused her to leave.

And YOU joined in 2022 and yet know about her and are posting up old threads

Why are you using an ALT? :mjlol:
But I joined in 2017 so how can this be?
:lupe:

Because you bullshytting :yeshrug: