The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She think she exposing me :dead:

As she spams the thread having a heart attack cause I want black men to be respected. She thinks she can flip me into the bad guy cause she mad :dead:
Like I said, you have the wrong one bytch.

Dude is just picking female black posters names out of his bag to see what sticks - with no attempt at proof whatsoever, the same c00nette bytches that he has an issue with are the same groups that other non-wench coli female members with a history on here of not being down with anti-black agendas don’t like either. Dumb fuk is trying to start conflicts with female posters who are on their side and then trying to create a fake narrative to fit the description just like his account.

Colitelpro

“Black women never defend black men” is their new platform since the white feminist “activist” intersectionality didn’t work as they planned. The “scary menacing” anti-black men did not work. The effeminacy of black men agenda didn’t and isn’t working as they planned. Last year it was the “black men don’t defend Black woman, white man savior” appeal didn’t work bc overall black men and black men for the majority are not dating out or in IR relationships and are depending on each other . The oversexualization agenda is the wave now- think pulling some big Buffoon outrage over the top, women wilding with crossover appeal as if that’s representative. Now it’s “Black women won’t defend, look to your white mommies for help” and people going in th sunken place of stupidity once again. Notice the pattern of how these white online personas change every time the message changes. That cac bytch for example went from anti-black men, white feminista throwing around the n- word, to hotep, to Hebrew miserablite, down hip hop bytch, now she’s Jane Fonda redux- the white pick me bc all the black feminuts are no longer around to call her such bc she’s the white woman they try to be and emulate. I swear, the levels to this- so damn see through.

But nevermind this same white broad saying she was afraid of her black ex and calling the police on him. No one said shyt in this type of climate but I can’t post up an IG quote, harlemhottie can’t make a comment about cac shyt without a thread created to take it out of context or twist the narrative.
:mjlol::hhh:

Bactracking cac - get your shyt the fuk out my face. You’ll be dealt with. This isn’t going to save you; how the fuk are you suggesting books for us to read or what to interpret off of Twitter hit pieces on a platform that is the epicenter of divide and conquer. Keep telling on yourself. I don’t use twitter as guidance - I don’t need your suggested sources- my race is the source. I’m the source, black teachers, scholars and educators are. I know exactly what I read and have read. Take that the fuk over to reddit and educate YOUR people.

You’re in no position to tell me shyt about the interactions of gender within my race. Your white father couldn’t keep you from selling yourself on the streets, your white mother couldn’t teach you to amount to shyt except a cum guzzler and whorehouse to warehouse worker despite being the most protected privileged racial gender or from pedos pushing up on underage kids and rape culture being normalized among your race- go teach your own. Cacs like you can never be accountable or responsible for your own violations and deviancy - bytch your whole race is formative to this day due to the contributions of my race, my ancestors - the work they put in. Despite your only achievement being known as the Colicac that put In work on her back, while pandering off the backs of Black people and your fraud solidarity with white entitlement ideology. I’ve read more books and posted up more suggestions in other spaces than you could even think to add to your library. Who the fuk are you to tell us how and what to think.
And if you really want to get technical - why was a black male poster @therealmvp harboring white supremacist and wench Factions of the kkk on his podcast platform to promote anti-black agendas and white racism tolerance?

Brehs of thecoli,

Ask yourself why does @Nicole0416 have so much to say about this thread but never has that energy for the black women perpetrating this garbage?

why isn't she doing as much as @biscuitsnbangers? why does she stay on thecoli 24/7 calling us faggits, c00ns and everything but a child of god?

while this white woman clapped back in a public space, @Nicole0416 hides in the locker room with delusions of grandeur about her advocacy when she can be using this time to get her own appreciation thread with the same energy on LSA, twitter, reddit... anywhere else but here.

but here she is...

trying to convince us we shouldn't admire @biscuitsnbangers efforts in an attempt to mask her own shame and insecurity of what black women online are on lately.

:wow:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lip...etting-a-crazy-bytch-run-loose.896020/page-41

Then when I called out his white race promotion he kicked me out of his live broadcast. Make a thread on that- since you know so much in your 6 years of “lurking”. While you’re posted up in the @cornershootingblanks
:dahell: :mjlol:

Of the 20 females who post here, he posts up examples of the 5 that no one fuks with anyway. And the one who is married to a white man.

@Cornershooter You do know that @Ashley Banks is married to a white man- you thought what??? You aren’t bringing anything new or profound. Been on that chick’s head.

yeah, that's why I don't date black men.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My mom is white and my dad is black.. when I hear race loyal referring to relationships, I :jbhmm: where do people live that interracial relationships are that uncommon or deemed bad?

Then I remember this is another conversation that is only seriously debated online.

It’s like when I see single/divorced men giving dating/women/marriage advice to millions of single men.

So you basically mixed.

c00ns, wenches and mixed folks all need to be banned.

If it ain't soley black man and black woman it needs to be gotten rid of.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Like I said, you have the wrong one bytch.

Dude is just picking female black posters names out of his bag to see what sticks - with no attempt at proof whatsoever, the same c00nette bytches that he has an issue with are the same groups that other non-wench coli female members with a history on here of not being down with anti-black agendas don’t like either. Dumb fuk is trying to start conflicts with female posters who are on their side and then trying to create a fake narrative to fit the description just like his account.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Even the black women on this site that are modest and I wouldn’t say hates black men they can’t have a honest conversation they must always defend women . The sisterhood is too strong so why the fukk are they here . They will literally coming and just deflect for pages. on other forums you get points for derailing but we supposed to just take it :dead:
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

Look at what I said . She did exactly what I said was going to happen :russ: :umad:

Page fukking 3

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
My mom is white and my dad is black.. when I hear race loyal referring to relationships, I :jbhmm: where do people live that interracial relationships are that uncommon or deemed bad?

Then I remember this is another conversation that is only seriously debated online.

It’s like when I see single/divorced men giving dating/women/marriage advice to millions of single men.
No offense to you but your mom’s side of the family doesn’t love you fam.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:What the? Why would you say that lmao now my stomach hurts!
Breh if you think nikkas hate women make your own thread crying about it :umad:

Nobody agrees with you :umad:

You know that nobody is going to care so you cry in here when this thread doesn’t have anything to do with hating women but hating BLACK MEN .

You really mad cause I’m telling brehs they don’t have to take disrespect :umad:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Breh if you think nikkas hate women make your own thread crying about it :umad:

Nobody agrees with you :umad:

You know that nobody is going to care so you cry in here when this thread doesn’t have anything to do with hating women but hating BLACK MEN .

You really mad cause I’m telling brehs they don’t have to take disrespect :umad:
I’m not a breh, don’t refer to me as such. Once again I’m all for black men defending themselves when other posters dehumanize them.

Now about that ban bet?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

Look at what I said . She did exactly what I said was going to happen :russ: :umad:

Page fukking 3
Your dumbass said some slick shyt about me before I even entered the thread or knew it even existed. You called me the coli’s mommy. Like a crying bytch that you are.

Now when I’m responding to disprove your narrative, and you ran out of shyt to say , started apologizing, backtracking, and you can only repeat what you already said. This shyt isn’t going how you expected huh??
😭 :francis:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
So you basically mixed.

c00ns, wenches and mixed folks all need to be banned.

If it ain't soley black man and black woman it needs to be gotten rid of.

You can feel that way and it’s fine. I have no issue with it. This post is proving my point tho. These are conversations that only take place online.

It’s like the word tether.

All this is hilarious. It’s just not applied in real life.