Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr Straight up called me a monkey.
Report him, create a thread, put him front and center. Post the proof. Like those of us before you have done. That’s fukkin work - complaining like an affected bytch about what’s not being done doesn’t do shyt.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She think she exposing me :dead:

As she spams the thread having a heart attack cause I want black men to be respected. She thinks she can flip me into the bad guy cause she mad :dead:
Aren’t you the one apologizing earlier?? Like I said - been did what you think you’re doing. Dumb fukk. You aren’t saying anything new or prolific about respecting black men - it was a “black man” who tried to post specifically as a black female LSA poster for the purposes of disrespecting black men. Catch the hell up. But you’re too busy playing with two accounts repeating yourself.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
She think she exposing me :dead:

As she spams the thread having a heart attack cause I want black men to be respected. She thinks she can flip me into the bad guy cause she mad :dead:
That's Nicole's thing. I actually like her she can be funny at times. But other posters voted her as the WOAT cuz of it.

It is what it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m finding it hilarious about how this @Cornershooter posts just like the women who he complains about, depending on how he feels for the day 😒

:mjlol: There’s a comment that’s like

“alot of weird black men have fetished me my whole life but all the black men I’ve actually been interested in we’re into white women”

Are all High value black men pawgset ? :sas2::mjpls::mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I literally just said that. :snoop:
Where’s the damn thread that YOU created about the racist person that you have an issue with so that others could see the violations - all
You did was complain. I thought you “2022 posters” were bringing smoke? Or are you just posting up to start a fire? Do you need a template?
:dahell:
Here.
:dahell:
Or do you not have the answers, Sway?
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Aren’t you the one apologizing earlier?? Like I said - been did what you think you’re doing. Dumb fukk. You aren’t saying anything new or prolific about respecting black men - it was a “black man” who tried to post specifically as a black female LSA poster for the purposes of disrespecting black men. Catch the hell up. But you’re too busy playing with two accounts repeating yourself.

Your not a black man you’ll never be a black man . You don’t understand the Plight of the black man and never will . And we not allowed to discuss our unique life experiences because it might hurt your feelings :dead:

Brehs don’t want to listen to you old fukks and women anymore .

Brehs don’t want to be shamed for having different opinions, I might disagree but I’ll never shame you into thinking one way.

We don’t care about your opinions, we don’t want a black male site where black women speak divest talking points “nikkas ain’t shyt”

I love my brothers and so many of them agree with me :umad:

I’m trying to speak life in brehs and positivity and crack some jokes .

I love what I see in the mirror . I wouldn’t trade anything I love being a black man

I’ve made this thread to discuss a serious problem on this site and I’ve been responding to everyone all morning . And you’ve came in the last hour and spammed it . and I even tried to be nice with you and they can see it if they look up

Who side you think they on ? You got 1-2 clowns dapping you but everyone agrees with me

Sway

Banned
Daps

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I wasn't aware she came back. but the coli had already turned on her prior to that back in 2016 which caused her to leave.

And YOU joined in 2022 and yet know about her and are posting up old threads

Why are you using an ALT? :mjlol:

Because you bullshytting :yeshrug:
Would you like to do a Ban bet with that accusation because I don’t have any alts or is this one whatsoever

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’m finding it hilarious about how this @Cornershooter posts just like the women who he complains about, depending on how he feels for the day 😒
You pulling out of context quotes but brehs can just click it :umad:

She think y’all stupid .

She needs to protect you from me cause I’m saying something so ridiculous as don’t shyt on black men on a black men forum :dead:

Don’t get too out of line black man don’t think for yourself . You need A WOMAN @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 to think for you

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
That’s not the same version of the current coli and wouldn’t fly today. You are intentionally being disingenuous.

We are talking about TODAY and what is allowed to to fly NOW.

EDIT: Just seen the join date :mjlol: Which female posters alt is this?:mjlol:
Once again, I’m more than willing to do a ban bet because I only found this site through black ladies. I have no other alt accounts neither is this current one alt account.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
ANY BREHS THAT COME IN HERE I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT FOR 18 PAGES. They argued if you deserve basic respect :russ:

They’ve even tried to flip it on me and make me the bad guy .

This is how the world feels about Us.

I LOVE BEING A BLACK MAN . They choose any opportunity to humble us

But like I said we not going for the bullshyt anymore