Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m just going off what I heard and that’s fukked up . Cause everyone else I’ve called out in this thread I see with my own eyes

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

So I’ll say I’m sorry
Now this bytch is trying to apologize and run excuses —- oh fukkkk nah.

Going off what the fuk you heard without fact checking??You picked the wrong one at the right time today. Name dropping me? Of all the people who actually put efforts behind words to defend against wenches, whites and c00ns. You started shyt that you couldn’t finish. Fukkin dummy. Bout to End up like @Luken out here. The bytches that start shyt with black men are ran through strippers, sexcorts, low self esteem turn keys for tricks hos who couldn’t measure up and either ran the fuk off or reupped with a new account, leave my name and any other female that caught heat from THEM for coming to the defense of black men. You bytch ass fugazi Alt account using fuk up. You should have asked questions before you came in here accusing.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk if they’re “allowed” to…I remember @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 running off a chic on here whose pasts posts shytting on brehs came to light…she used to post here a lot too, but now I don’t even remember her screen name lol…think it started with a “C”…if I remember correctly she had sanaa lathan in her avi…but once solid “receipts” are posted then posters usually handle the rest

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: AJD

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Now this bytch is trying to apologize and run excuses —- oh fukkkk nah.

Going off what the fuk you heard without fact checking??You picked the wrong one at the right time today. Name dropping me? Of all the people who actually put efforts behind words to defend against wenches, whites and c00ns. You started shyt that you couldn’t finish. Fukkin dummy. Bout to End up like @Luken out here.
Nobody scared I was trying to be mature about it :dead:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I’m just going off what I heard and that’s fukked up . Cause everyone else I’ve called out in this thread I see with my own eyes

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

So I’ll say I’m sorry
A lot of people have a problem with her because she doesn't "let up" on calling out racist stuff, stuff that should result in a ban on a predominantly black site, if we are being honest. But people are so lax on borderline things, I typically just block the people because I don't expect them to be banned without blatantly crossing the line. But I'm telling you, people are rarely that consistent, I pay attention to small things like that.

And in truth, people just act like weirdos on here, which could be interpreted as white boy behavior even when they are black, people just don't know how to act respectful online because there are obviously no significant consequences.

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
False equivalence.

That was the 2013-2016 version of The Coli where posters c00ned heavy. Which is why those cac females could do what they did and get away with it.

The current iteration of the coli is not the same.

Those anti black cac females would immediately be called out TODAY on The Coli.
But I joined in 2017 so how can this be?
:lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Popping all that shyt only to end up apologizing and I’m in a mood today too. Oh nah. You better scrutinize the actual wenches like @Hazel Brown and whites on this board. Last time I checked, the main violator was a white bytch using the n-er word who finally showed her true colors and we deaded that racist bytch LAST YEAR after she practiced that divisive shyt one coli under c00n protection for damn near 5 years, you new account promoting lazy non researching dumb fuk. How the f do you call yourself @Cornershooter when you have no aim, and identified the wrong targets, bytch??? Acting like you just joined the site— gtfoh. This is probably your old account

HyRwLmq_d.webp

It was a black woman who helped get this white boy the fuk outta here. ^^You’re welcome .

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
2022 join date but knows who biscuit n bangers was who was run off here in 2016 :mjlol:

Why are you using an alt account?

And no most of the c00ns got banned or ran off once the coli shifted.
Also she was ran off by Nicole in 2019, she had a different username

yes, it gives me more time to myself, less stress, insecurities, worries, etc been happier since i proposed the idea and ‘allowing’ him to and he had me set it up and im the one who encourged it and encouraged him to set up plans with her today while i wanted to get some things done around my house.

NcrlmYF.jpg

3yoHgFN.jpg

no and thats okay because i dont want another man..hes enough to deal with lol :ehh:

like usual, nicole has the most posts in a thread about me. nvm her ability to alwats derail a thread

instead of making up false allegations about me and what you assume posters and i have going on, go tuck your kids in bed, read them a night time story. youve been in tjis thread for 2 hours straight. sad

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Popping all that shyt only to end up apologizing and I’m in a mood today too. Oh nah. You better scrutinize the actual wenches like @Hazel Brown and whites on this board. Last time I checked, the main violator was a white bytch using the n-er word who finally showed her true colors and we deaded that racist bytch LAST YEAR after she practiced that divisive shyt one coli under c00n protection for damn near 5 years, you new account promoting lazy non researching dumb fuk. How the f do you can yourself @Cornershooter when you have no aim, and identified the wrong targets, bytch???
I apologized to you as a individual. I still stand on everything I said . They threw you name in the mix as I was talking about everybody I never really said anything about you . I just questioned it and @Reflected said you was valid and I apologize but if you think I’m scared :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Cornershooter let a washed up stripper barn sec worker slore spam poster with a bbl and bimbo takes on the dating scene who calls herself an “empress” while claiming to be an entrepreneur when she actually works for Amazon delivery and roommate shares, let that be the voice of “black woman” of the coli.
:mjlol: :deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I apologized to you as a individual. I still stand on everything I said . They threw you name in the mix as I was talking about everybody I never really said anything about you . I just questioned it and @Reflected said you was valid and I apologize but if you think I’m scared :dead:
Shut the fuk Up- and you were running with those digiface cacs off Rumor reports thinking that you had one, Cornershooter with the backfire. Apologizing wont save you. Go log back into your main account - this new one of yours is done. Leave my name out of your shyt and verify with actual black verified posters instead of all the cac affiliates that had you gassed, is what you should have done. You Stupid babbling attention needy fail for followers ass bytch