Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
there is that saying ‘you are what you eat’…pigs will eat their own shyt, dead rotting meat, anything, so you eating a shyt eating bottom feeder. its also against most major religions. also its supposed to be the closest ‘meat’ to human flesh…

then u gotta deal with the tapeworm issue and all that parasite shyt…

before yall get on my ass, i occasionally fukk some bacon up tho, especially some jalapeno poppers :ohlawd: some baked ham around the holidays, pernil, pepperoni pizza, pulled pork:takedat:

Chickens do this as well. :yeshrug:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Okay. So it desert, tribal, foreign god is telling black people not to eat an animal that he created? :dahell:
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

If you believe in any of those religions and choose to follow those doctrines. If you don't, then disregard it :skip: , shyt ain't that hard to understand. There's a load of stuff in the Bible on what to do or not to do, but the reality is people pick and choose what they want to follow. Half these Coli bible thumpers would either commit that or convert if they had to follow it to the letter. Even something as simple as love they neighbor as yourself is too much to ask. But then again it's a lot of self hate floating around, so it makes sense.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Don't eat it much but I'm not turning down some pork adobo or some Korean bbq

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
met stonecold @ the reno airport!. im taller tgan him im 6"1 he was very kind and down to earth..

he lives here in RENO!

How's the weather, level of general quietness, and access to nature out there? :patrice:

Having thoughts of copping some Southwest property and using Minnesota as a summer house. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
How's the weather, level of general quietness, and access to nature out there? :patrice:

Having thoughts of copping some Southwest property and using Minnesota as a summer house. :ehh:
northern nevada is beautiful . housing like everwhere is crazy .. i grew up in los angeles. lived in 8 states

will never leve RENO north/nevada

reno area is the west.. not southwest.. we almost 200miles north of SF.

RENO a huge tech hub apple/tesla/switch/