Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Religious/cultural reasons. I never heard a scientific reason, that was valid, for not eating pork :yeshrug:
Our ancestors diet included bush meat which includes all kinds of nasty ass animals including cannibalizing reptiles and rodents. Anti-pork movement is cac/sandcac inspired imo.
Chickens, crustaceans, even goats to lesser degree eat whatever junk they can find. All animals can have parasites or disease

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes. Pig skin is even used to graft for human injuries or has been used in the past

Your own body may even not recognize the difference if you ingest too much too often and eat away at healthy human cells. I do eat it from time to time but consciously try to avoid eating too much.

pig hearts is also what they use for human heart transplants as well.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Religious/cultural reasons. I never heard a scientific reason, that was valid, for not eating pork :yeshrug:
Chickens, crustaceans, even goats to lesser degree eat whatever junk they can find. All animals can have parasites or disease

You are what you eat, especially when it comes to other living creatures. And that is science. If you consistently digest certain animals, it changes the environment within your digestive system. Everything you eat affects you.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
there is that saying ‘you are what you eat’…pigs will eat their own shyt, dead rotting meat, anything, so you eating a shyt eating bottom feeder. its also against most major religions. also its supposed to be the closest ‘meat’ to human flesh…

then u gotta deal with the tapeworm issue and all that parasite shyt…

before yall get on my ass, i occasionay fukk some bacon up tho, especially some jalapeno poppers :ohlawd: some baked ham around the holidays, pernil, pepperoni pizza, pulled pork:takedat:

catfish/sea roaches

never eat tilapia.. they use tgem to eat the tge actual shyt in water yreatment plants

i only eat eagles/orca whales and burger king

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because some scripture written 2000 years ago by some cac/sand cac told folks not to eat it.

Me?

tumblr_inline_n9anz3DPrq1sbfyb2.gif

Never.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Eat trash bruhs

"WildFilmsIndia" breh? :comeon:

If you live in America you aint got to worry about your pork coming from a Pig eating garbage in the street. Quit misleading the people.

Somebody already mentioned it but pathogens. Pork can be dangerous if you don’t cook it well. My grandma got a cyst from undercooked pork. I bet its dangerous to handle raw too.

Just like milk, eggs, potatoes, chicken and pretty much every other food stuff. :russ: