Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I feel bad for anyone who hasn’t had pork. It’s fukkin delicious

It bugs me out when I think that there are some people going through the human experience without tasting something quite so delicious for whatever reason.

Its quite wild when you think about it because pretty much anyone who tries bacon says its tastes amazing and yet...

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
no one has yet to justify this faulty logic regarding pork.
they cant its all bullshyt that they are echoing what smart dumb people started shouting.

"its a filthy animal" somebody saw a pig roll around in mud one time to cool off from hot temperature s and was disgusted and decided to run with it.

"its meat can carry disease" so can every other meat. thats why we cook the meat with high heat dumbass nikkas

:mjlol:

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
there is that saying ‘you are what you eat’…pigs will eat their own shyt, dead rotting meat, anything, so you eating a shyt eating bottom feeder. its also against most major religions. also its supposed to be the closest ‘meat’ to human flesh…

then u gotta deal with the tapeworm issue and all that parasite shyt…

before yall get on my ass, i occasionally fukk some bacon up tho, especially some jalapeno poppers :ohlawd: some baked ham around the holidays, pernil, pepperoni pizza, pulled pork:takedat:

Literally bacon and pernil for xmas, dassit.

And MAYBE fried rice but i usually get chicken fried rice

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Not an arab or a jew, I see no issue

I'm just tryna stop eating meat entirely in 10 or so years (ovo-veg, no jewboy), you can get protein in a lot of recipes so spare me that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been considered risky to eat since ancient times. This is a garbage disposal in the animal kingdom. They carry disease and one lazy day on the stove could kill you. Even a savage cac dont eat pork rare unless he has a death wish