Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
shyt is literal slave food

Black folks never ate that shyt. It was foreign to us until we was forced to eat it

Man...I make this smothered pork chop recipe. I season the chops over night with Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder. Then I sear them off, take them out, and drop in 2 onions in the drippings in the pan. When I get those bad boys translucent, I drop in about 3 large diced cloves of garlic. When that's fragrant I drop in some mushrooms, and butter. Cook the moisture out of those mushrooms and hit em with some black pepper, and salt before adding the chops back. Cover the chops in water, season broth to taste...and let it reduce...Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh parsley...Ooooo weee...Man a 18th century CAC could only wish for something so good. :ohlawd:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Man...I make this smothered pork chop recipe. I season the chops over night with Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder. Then I sear them off, take them out, and drop in 2 onions in the drippings in the pan. When I get those bad boys translucent, I drop in about 3 large diced cloves of garlic. When that's fragrant I drop in some mushrooms, and butter. Cook the moisture out of those mushrooms and hit em with some black pepper, and salt before adding the chops back. Cover the chops in water, season broth to taste...and let it reduce...Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh parsley...Ooooo weee...Man a 18th century CAC could only wish for something so good. :ohlawd:
I can see you now, fukking that plantation food up

uncle_tom_7.jpg

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Funny because red meat might actually be worse for you than pork but beef is everywhere. I think diets high in red meat have been shown to be linked to all kinds of illnesses.

Nothing really beats chicken and fish health wise tho

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This ain't really as good of a position as you think it is...Considering you would have been right next to me, slurpin up that slop too. :umad:
I left the plantation a long time ago…. Mentally you still there with the rest of the ones still uplifting them slave codes. They fed slaves crawfish, lobster, crabs, and shrimp too. And today nikkas call that shyt a delicacy :huhldup:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I left the plantation a long time ago…. Mentally you still there with the rest of the ones still uplifting them slave codes. They fed slaves crawfish, lobster, crabs, and shrimp too. And today nikkas call that shyt a delicacy :huhldup:
Does it really matter? In the 18th century they also thought leeches would cure sicknesses.
Just choose your diet based upon nutritional value and your lifestyle goals.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So you vote republican? :troll:

I rarely vote because I don’t see nobody really for the people. When I vote I remember this
DEUTERONOMY 17:15
Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
Just choose your diet based upon nutritional value and your lifestyle goals.
I just open my instruction manual and flip to the “what’s food & what’s not food” section. If anybody know what’s good to eat, it’s the person that created the food and me.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I rarely vote because I don’t see nobody really for the people. When I vote I remember this
DEUTERONOMY 17:15
Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

Our ancestors fought and died for the right to vote, yet you're the one spitting their sacrifice over some shallow stance against authority. Yet I'm the one mentally enslaved because I eat pork? I swear ya'll militants are something else.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Our ancestors fought and died for the right to vote, yet you're the one spitting their sacrifice over some shallow stance against authority. Yet I'm the one mentally enslaved because I eat pork? I swear ya'll militants are something else.
Good for them. They also fought for a right to lead and become elected officials, and accomplished those goals. I would have voted for my people who was on the ballot that was worth a damn. You really don’t get that swine aint even food. It was never made for human consumption. We living in the info age, so I know you know. It’s no difference than eating

overfilled-trash-dumpster-ghetto-neigborhood-260nw-90130183.jpg

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Good for them. They also fought for a right to lead and become elected officials, and accomplished those goals. I would have voted for my people who was on the ballot that was worth a damn. You really don’t get that swine aint even food. It was never made for human consumption. We living in the info age, so I know you know. It’s no difference than eating

overfilled-trash-dumpster-ghetto-neigborhood-260nw-90130183.jpg

breh you sitting here acting like pork is some manufactured good, like it came out of some Chinese sweatshop and shipped over here on a shipping container. It's an animal...Like chickens, cows, ducks, deer, etc, etc, etc...If I can eat it, and it provides nutritional value, and nourishment it is the exact definition of food, and given the high levels of vitamins C, D, B1, B2, calcium, zinc, phosphorus and potassium it is excellent for human consumption. We living in the info age, so I know, you know...