Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No they probably got some sort of religious reasons, back in the day they let their pigs eat any trash and even fed them dead bodies so as a result people would often catch diseases from eating pork. So in response, many religions banned their consumption as a way to keep people safe.
obviously that's no longer the case these days, but people still follow those tenets because its not like they go back and make revisions to holy literature to keep up with the times or anything.
Good to know.

I don’t eat it often, but I was never going to stop anyway. I used to feel a little bad when someone would tell me they didn’t eat pork for religious reasons. I didn’t understand why TMH would make it taste so good 🤣 (I was a child 🤷🏾‍♀️)

I have a cousin who swore it off years ago. Of course his folks are the best cooks and would prepare amazing dishes for the holidays so we’d be eating anyway lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh I came in here to post this. :russ:

There's nothing funnier than having some pork on ya plate, grill, pot etc and looking over to ya fellow black man and saying

"Swine, my brotha?" :russ:

I've never said that shyt in real life and NOT gotten at least a chuckle...even if they don't eat pork lol

“Red fish, blue fish…knick knack, patty wack, give a dog a bone” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YO! Talk about inappropriate for children. That shyt is a classic.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Religious reasons, health/diet concerns/personal beliefs(like not wanting to eat flesh). That all makes sense to me.

But folks who say they dont eat it cause the pig is a dirty animal, well...i hate to break this to ya, but everything we consume could be considered nasty. Yeah they will eat anything and roll in they feces all day.

But how is any animal any cleaner? That shyt those pigs roll around in? Where do yall think it came from other than the pig's a$$hole? So with that logic, even if u had an animal that lived in extremely sanitary conditions and washed its ass 5 times a day, that meat is still pretty much low key marinading in the shyt in that animals gut.

No matter how u slice it, there is no full on removing the nastiness from equation.

Even if u vegan, them fruits and veggies and such, literally grow out the dirt.

And aside from various decomposed life forms, what do yall think is in the dirt? Yall think the disturbingly similar appearance between dirt and shyt a coincidence:pachaha:

And dont get me started on water.

So u dont wanna eat swine for whatever reason, thats cool. But get off ur high horse, cause unless 1. u can survive without food or water, and 2. Take advantage of that God like ability and refuse to partake in eating and drinking, u no less nasty than anyone else:ufdup: At least imo

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
according to cannibals, the taste of pork is indistinguishable from the taste of human flesh. pigs taste exactly like humans
i saw a nat geo interview of some tribal village that was cannibals once.
Here’s what’s really going to blow your mind: my Muslim friend told me that they don’t eat pork because it’s believed that pigs are cast down human beings. It’s very ironic considering the fact that pigs are used in forensic farms to gauge how bodies decay; pig skin and likeness is the closest to human flesh.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Pork is delicious. People have been brainwashed into thinking it’s bad by religion and smart dumb nikkas.

0e4d59bc-12a8-4c4d-bf6a-3b6ebf12caa8_text.gif

flip-witherspoon.gif

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
there is that saying ‘you are what you eat’…pigs will eat their own shyt, dead rotting meat, anything, so you eating a shyt eating bottom feeder. its also against most major religions. also its supposed to be the closest ‘meat’ to human flesh…

then u gotta deal with the tapeworm issue and all that parasite shyt…

before yall get on my ass, i occasionally fukk some bacon up tho, especially some jalapeno poppers :ohlawd: some baked ham around the holidays, pernil, pepperoni pizza, pulled pork:takedat:

chickens eat anything too. idk why nikkas only apply this to pigs lmao