Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
We had some pork stew meat in the freezer. I made a stew out of it. It was delicious I even threw some cut up baby back ribs in there. Man oh man was it delicious. I never even seen pork stew meat before but the wife had purchased it a few months back. It ain't as good as beef stew but it was damn good. I was scared that it would dry up but the meat was juicy a perfectly tender.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pigs will eat well if they are raised well. If they aren't given good and healthy food then What else should they eat?
Im just saying theyre a bottom feeder and shouldn't be high on someone's list of animals to consume.

Like catfish.

Enjoy your pig

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No they probably got some sort of religious reasons, back in the day they let their pigs eat any trash and even fed them dead bodies so as a result people would often catch diseases from eating pork. So in response, many religions banned their consumption as a way to keep people safe.
obviously that's no longer the case these days, but people still follow those tenets because its not like they go back and make revisions to holy literature to keep up with the times or anything.

not a damn thing. it's just religious propoganda.

the idea of one animal being cleaner than other's is fukking laughable.

This