Serious discussion: what's wrong with eating pork?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
according to cannibals, the taste of pork is indistinguishable from the taste of human flesh. pigs taste exactly like humans
i saw a nat geo interview of some tribal village that was cannibals once.
Yes. Pig skin is even used to graft for human injuries or has been used in the past

Your own body may even not recognize the difference if you ingest too much too often and eat away at healthy human cells. I do eat it from time to time but consciously try to avoid eating too much.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Yes. Pig skin is even used to graft for human injuries or has been used in the past

Your own body may even not recognize the different if you ingest too much too often and eat away at healthy human cells. I do eat it from time to time but consciously try to avoid I’m eating too much.
Understood so that's why you shouldn't eat it?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
CompassionateBlueBangeltiger-max-1mb.gif
Breh I came in here to post this. :russ:

There's nothing funnier than having some pork on ya plate, grill, pot etc and looking over to ya fellow black man and saying

"Swine, my brotha?" :russ:

I've never said that shyt in real life and NOT gotten at least a chuckle...even if they don't eat pork lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
there is that saying ‘you are what you eat’…pigs will eat their own shyt, dead rotting meat, anything, so you eating a shyt eating bottom feeder. its also against most major religions. also its supposed to be the closest ‘meat’ to human flesh…

then u gotta deal with the tapeworm issue and all that parasite shyt…

before yall get on my ass, i occasionally fukk some bacon up tho, especially some jalapeno poppers :ohlawd: some baked ham around the holidays, pernil, pepperoni pizza, pulled pork:takedat:

chickens eat shyt and rocks. so what :manny:

and same people with this rhetoric are eating water bottom feeders like shrimp, crab and lobster. catfish too.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Pigs are just filthy animals. I seen them eat anything that you threw at them including their own sh1t.
Chicken does the exact same. A chicken will eat whatever you throw in front of it.

The honest answer to this thread is there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating pork. We live in a society where we are spoiled with choice and abundance. That’s the only reason people can afford to be picky about what they are consuming. The human body is equipped to process just about anything you put in your mouth as long as it’s not overeaten.

I guess there’s a religious component to it, but that’s another topic.