Series S really dragging down the x eh ForzaMotosports axing legacy features at launch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The whole argument is Series S is holding Series X back. That's it.

If Larian is having issues 3 years in with the S. What's going to happens 2-3 years down the line.

If it wasn't for the Series S there would not be a 5 month delay.

Negged for common sense

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If it wasn't for the S they wouldn't have to.

The game would have released the same time as PS5 if it wasn't for the Series S.

What about that do you not understand?

My nikka, we all understand it. You're having an issue balancing out a delay vs a console being unable to do something.

We can definitely have this Convo when games literally skip Xbox forever because of the s but not because an indie dev doesn't have the manpower to prioritize. It's a ridiculous argument

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster Be Like "Sony Stans"
20220923133005.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My nikka, we all understand it. You're having an issue balancing out a delay vs a console being unable to do something.

We can definitely have this Convo when games literally skip Xbox forever because of the s but not because an indie dev doesn't have the manpower to prioritize. It's a ridiculous argument
The whole argument is Series S is holding Series X back. That's it.

If Larian is having issues 3 years in with the S. What's going to happens 2-3 years down the line.

If it wasn't for the Series S there would not be a 5 month delay.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
@gurf you literally just ended the argument in the starfield thread to do the exact same shyt here lmaooo.

You and @Gizmo_Duck scrambling right now

Gizmo saying that the s is straight up unable to do split screen. You're admitting it's able to with a delay.

Can y'all at least get on the same page, and you ignoring Larians size consistently, after you said they were one of the biggest indie devs, until I asked by what metrics is hilarious.

Because we both know it isn't by game sales or company size.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@gurf you literally just ended the argument in the starfield thread to do the exact same shyt here lmaooo.

You and @Gizmo_Duck scrambling right now

Gizmo saying that the s is straight up unable to do split screen. You're admitting it's able to with a delay.

Can y'all at least get on the same page
Cause you're arguing the same bullshyt here as you were in the other topic.

MY argument has been posted multiple times. I never said it couldn't/could do splitscreen.

The argument is Series S is holding Series X back. Which also happens to be similar to the topic of this thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You're arguing the same bullshyt here as you were in the other topic.

MY argument has been posted multiple times. I never said it couldn't/could do splitscreen.

The argument is BG3 is delayed on Series X because of Series S.

They said that themselves. Who's denying that?

In this same thread, I said to gizmo:

Nobody's saying it's an easy process but it's a far cry from the bullshyt you're saying about the s being incapable of doing it.

So once again, we have numerous games with split screen on the series s. BG3 is still coming with split screen. Explain to us all how Series S can't do split screen again, please?

You're making up arguments in your head, my nikka.

Idk how you're gonna actually enjoy BG3 if you can't even take the time to read shyt before hopping in here to dikkride and argue to yourself.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause you're arguing the same bullshyt here as you were in the other topic.

The argument is Series S is holding Series X back. Which also happens to be similar to the topic of this thread

I’m not even sure whats left the argue, a major game got delayed because of the series s. Like, what else is there?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I’m not even sure whats left the argue, a major game got delayed because of the series s. Like, what else is there?

My man went from the series s can't do split screen verbatim to just BG3 got delayed because of the series s lmaooooo

Is it "the series s can't do split screen" or is it just "BG3 got delayed because of the s" because you seemingly can't make up your mind.

Like I said, you scrambling. Starfield evidently got you a little worried

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My man went from the series s can't do split screen verbatim to just BG3 got delayed because of the series s lmaooooo

Is it "the series s can't do split screen" or is it just "BG3 got delayed because of the s" because you seemingly can't make up your mind.

Like I said, you scrambling. Starfield evidently got you a little worried
I have a PC.

We just watched M$ argue in court that Timed exclusives are the reason they're not doing good in the console space. "Sony spends too much money and has huge market share"

Yet, they release a console that is causing delays on their true next gen system.

It's a bad look and they should remove the parity clause.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the series s is the issue here, but more so split screen isn't a priority. TBH I didn't even realize there was split screen in Forza.

Onto the BG3 controversy, I really question this decision to delay until split screen is working when split screen is having performance issues on PC. I wonder if it will be messy on PS5 because apparently on PC split screen isn't working well. If it's messy on PS5, then it makes me question the delay.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think the series s is the issue here, but more so split screen isn't a priority. TBH I didn't even realize there was split screen in Forza.

Onto the BG3 controversy, I really question this decision to delay until split screen is working when split screen is having performance issues on PC. I wonder if it will be messy on PS5 because apparently on PC split screen isn't working well. If it's messy on PS5, then it makes me question the delay.
No telling what PS5 performance will be yet.

Dudes just using the game to promote their own preconceived opinions.

Game could be trash on PS5 right now:francis: