Series S really dragging down the x eh ForzaMotosports axing legacy features at launch

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No telling what PS5 performance will be yet.

Dudes just using the game to promote their own preconceived opinions.

Game could be trash on PS5 right now:francis:
Yeah, I think people need to cool down on the split screen talk after seeing some of the stuff on PC.Anyways, I think most aren't going to use that feature, so it won't matter much. If it's not optimized on PS5, then it does make you have to question Larian's decision here. I think the game will run fine single player because I remeber Divinity ran fine for me on consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I think people need to cool down on the split screen talk after seeing some of the stuff on PC.Anyways, I think most aren't going to use that feature, so it won't matter much. If it's not optimized on PS5, then it does make you have to question Larian's decision here. I think the game will run fine single player because I remeber Divinity ran fine for me on consoles.

It doesn’t really matter if its a feature people use though, its a feature the devs want in the game that is causing them to delay it for another platform. In the end all that matters is that its holding up development, if its not split screen now it will be something else further into the generation

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bro you could have started off with this and I would have legitimately never engaged lmao

See, this is an example. This nikka is quoting the CEO when the nikkas he quoting posted something from this same exact interview where he says the S isn't holding back development and he literally says the series s is "perfectly fine." And says they don't have infinite resources

Y'all are literally quoting the same article.

:stopitslime:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t really matter if its a feature people use though, its a feature the devs want in the game that is causing them to delay it for another platform. In the end all that matters is that its holding up development, if its not split screen now it will be something else further into the generation
Yeah, that's true, but not a good look when the performance is shaky on PC. I still say if it's shaky on PS5, then it's a fair question to ask why push back a game for a feature that isn't up to par on multiple hardware.

I do agree the big question is how does the Series S hold up for third parties down the road? I just don't think major Western devs will skip xbox, but could see it on the AA side. However, I think Series S for the most part held up well so far, but missing out on BG3 at launch isn't a good look when it's a potential GOTY

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:the biggest software company in the world

:sas1: the strongest console on the planet

:sas1:the richest company in the universe

:sas1: lets give them a few more developers and maybe they will figure it out

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, that's true, but not a good look when the performance is shaky on PC. I still say if it's shaky on PS5, then it's a fair question to ask why push back a game for a feature that isn't up to par on multiple hardware.

They said why.

Cause they wanna get out in front of starfield. And they felt PC fans deserved to get the game asap since they’ve been testing it for years.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Larian are talking about this as if they are journeying to the center of the earth, even with a special Microsoft task force helping :mjlol:

Stuff like this is gonna keep happening

They also aren’t the first 3rd party developers to address the series S hardware troubles

shyt reminded me of the beginning of Alien Vs Predator when they're trying to drill down to the pyramid :laff:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Man, I really hope for y'all sakes that Shartfield delivers, or there's gonna be a bloodbath on these coli skreets

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, I really hope for y'all sakes that Shartfield delivers, or there's gonna be a bloodbath on these coli skreets

It’s not gonna be trash off of GP alone. More likely good with the potential to be great but minimum good/solid. That’s enough for XBrehs to act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread tho :pachaha: