Series S really dragging down the x eh ForzaMotosports axing legacy features at launch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not gonna be trash off of GP alone. More likely good with the potential to be great but minimum good/solid. That’s enough for XBrehs to act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread tho :pachaha:

Yeah, like i said im expecting a baseline of Fallout 4 at the very least. My main concern is there actually being interesting things to find on other planets and not everything important being contained to liek 6 planets with the rest jut being random generated garbage.

I need it to have the same sense of exploration (where you can discover interesting sidequest and secrets) as Fallout which is going to be hard on a bunch of lifeless planets.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It’s not gonna be trash off of GP alone. More likely good with the potential to be great but minimum good/solid. That’s enough for XBrehs to act like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread tho :pachaha:
You think Bill Gates sent his goons to IGM n dem? :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:comeon: you too old for this shyt reks

Its 2023, money rules all.

Always has and will and nowadays people ain't even shameless about it. Everyone has a price...

But get yall panties out of a bunch, on record saying the game will be good.

Hopefully the Bethesda bugs shyt ain't a thing. Don't give em passes for it no more when others get put to the flame over em now.