Series S really dragging down the x eh ForzaMotosports axing legacy features at launch

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Two of these things aren't in there because they literally changed the way races work and detail why they're not there.

Split screen is the only one that they they said wasn't a design choice and was because of graphics and it being a new engine

nikkas bringing up halo as an example of series s throttling like Infinite didn't also come out on the original Xbox one

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
How much more proof do we need that the series s can’t do split screen? :dahell:

There are multiple split screen games on the s. Including gears 5

Actually, for literally every game that offers split screen lmaoooo

Can you name the current games with split screen that have it removed only on the series s?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Just not Forza Motorsport, Halo, and BG3 which have confirmed Microsoft engineers are helping them with

This FM doesn't have split screen have at all. Halo launched on the original Xbox one that came out in 2013. And BG3 is getting split screen.

So... 1 game that has it that's coming. 1 game that came out on a system that was weak in 2013. And 1 game that excluded it because of the new engine.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, they did and changed the way races work. But what do I know, I only watched the video.

So 1 game vs literally every other game with split screen.

Good argument champ. I see why you sit these out.

1 first party game and whats most likely the biggest 3rd party game of the year, but ok

We aren’t even 3 years in btw. We’re just dipping our toes into current gen games and problems are already rearing its head with the S

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
1 first party game and whats most likely the biggest 3rd party games of the year, but ok

We aren’t even 3 years in btw

1st party game only if you completely disregard what the developers are saying, the videos they've shown and the upgrades within. Including on them multiplayer side.

And one game that is launching in 5 months with split screen on the series s. You keep acting like Larian said they cancelled it when they keep saying it's launching with split screen on the s - just delayed because of their size and dealing with the release.

We're not even 3 years in and still no examples, wow. Like i said, I get why you stay outta these convos. Not even good trolling

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1st party game only if you completely disregard what the developers are saying, the videos they've shown and the upgrades within. Including on them multiplayer side.

And one game that is launching in 5 months with split screen on the series s. You keep acting like Larian said they cancelled it when they keep saying it's launching with split screen on the s - just delayed because of their size and dealing with the release.

We're not even 3 years in and still no examples, wow. Like i said, I get why you stay outta these convos. Not even good trolling

Larian are talking about this as if they are journeying to the center of the earth, even with a special Microsoft task force helping :mjlol:

Stuff like this is gonna keep happening

They also aren’t the first 3rd party developers to address the series S hardware troubles

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The whole argument is Series S is holding Series X back. That's it.

If Larian is having issues 3 years in with the S. What's going to happens 2-3 years down the line.

If it wasn't for the Series S there would not be a 5 month delay.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Gizmo lost the argument so now he’s just gonna spam. :mjlol:

That’s the equivalent of just being louder in an argument doesn’t make you right.