Serena Williams on the Steubenville Rape case: "I'm not blaming the girl, but..."

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
And being afraid to even question a rape or look into the facts is the reason why cases like Brian Banks happens. And there are countless other men who haven't gotten their justice yet. We have to do our due diligence in getting the facts and not just scream victim blaming off the rip when people have questions. @No_bammer_weed you would be calling posters victim blamer's if a thread about Brian Banks case was made on here 4 years ago and people had suspicions.

brian-wanetta.jpg

Can you imagine if the coli was around when the Duke lacrosse rape case broke out? :snoop:

Can you imagine someone on here actually daring to question in ANY WAY, a black stripper who claimed to be raped by a bunch of white boys?

You'd never hear the words "cac" and "c00n" more in your damn life :heh:

These nikkas would cape for that lyin'-ass bytch and throw them white boys in prison, just because they think "cacs gonna cac" applies to all whites :smh:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that brian banks case was so necessary in this thread. cats stay on this victim shaming tip and personal responsibility tip like it's not a two way street.

at the same time i can acknowledge the majority of rapes go unreported. we just have to be more open minded during these discussions rather than just taking up one position and not being willing to see it from other angles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope all of you "she put herself in this position" dumbasses never had a drink before in your life. You telling me everytime someone at the age of 16 drinks they should absolve the violators of rape? Never mind the fact a myriad of countries drink before 21 anyway. I'm far from a feminist in any way but going to a party does not open you up to being blamed for your own rape. This shyt aint like drinking and losing your wallet. thats on you. they apparently slipped her some shyt and then raped her. How can you guys defend this?

A. She chose to break the law
B. She Drank herself into the state that she was.

we live in a country where minors a treated as adults all the time when the make a poor decision. i personally do not know what happened, but i do know she fukked up that night.

I'm not condoning anyone penetrating her if she was unconcious but as far as being in a drunken stupor or not being in control of her situation SHE CHOSE THAT LIFE

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hope all of you "she put herself in this position" dumbasses never had a drink before in your life. You telling me everytime someone at the age of 16 drinks they should absolve the violators of rape? Never mind the fact a myriad of countries drink before 21 anyway. I'm far from a feminist in any way but going to a party does not open you up to being blamed for your own rape. This shyt aint like drinking and losing your wallet. thats on you. they apparently slipped her some shyt and then raped her. How can you guys defend this?
Coddlers and overly emotional people that can't see what your saying cause they are that emotional are no good for the betterment of anything. It's cool somebody say whatever slick retort you want. Maybe 1 person said she deserved it but we look for ways to get to those we think are sane to listen for the future. Yes telling somebody not to kill or rape is good but if somebody is going to do that they don't give a fukk what we saying that's why you have to focus more energy on those that you feel would take in the message and that's the non crazy people which most people are.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's more practical? Me teaching my daughter to be aware, careful and guarded or me hoping that ALL the males she encounters in her life have parents who will teach them not to be utter pieces of shyt?

What are you talking about? Nobody would have to hope all males weren't pieces of shyt off general principle if men actually acknowledged that they need to raise their boys to not be utter pieces of shyt to girls instead of actually encouraging boys to be dirtbags (both openly and covertly) and then trying to tell girls what they can do to not be victims of the pieces of shyt they cultivated.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What are you talking about? Nobody would have to hope all males weren't pieces of shyt off general principle if men actually acknowledged that they need to raise their boys to not be utter pieces of shyt to girls instead of actually encouraging boys to be dirtbags (both openly and covertly) and then trying to tell girls what they can do to not be victims of the pieces of shyt they cultivated.
Me being a guy I would like to know how we are raised to be pos to girls? :patrice: I don't know I wasn't raised as a rapist and neither was anybody in my circle this must be some new shyt on the market.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

But that's not the case is it? Plenty of fatherless dudes out here, or dudes with shytty parents who don't give a fukk what they're up to or doing, or what about the kids with good parents who taught them all the right things and STILL turned out to be pieces of shyt? There will always be evil in this world, so if I choose to use this situation as an example of things not to do with my daughter, I'm not victim blaming. I'm doing my best to give my daughter her best chance for some shyt like this not to happen.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Someone made a comment equating this girl's actions to walking through a den of lions with meat strapped all over your body.

:why:

Are we all just going to pretend that its not incredibly harmful to society to normalize the behavior of boys/men to that of wild animals? Just to avoid addressing them and to hammer further on what girls could do differently to prevent being victims of boys we are letting run amok?

That's the problem. Its not the girls, its the boys. But they are rarely if ever addressed, we just equate whatever vile thing they do to their so-called nature. Call it boys being boys and then chastise girls for not limiting themselves and their lifestyle further and further to not be victims of boys being boys. Its insanity to me. People will trip over themselves in order to never address the actual problem in the situation.
Who is calling it boys will be boys tho?

Your sounding delusional my nig.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Jesus Christ, who absolved anything? Not one person said that the dudes got charged on some bullshyt and should be free. Nobody gives a fukk about them boys. I literally hope they burn in hell. But to look at the situation and see the mistakes that girl made isn't telling her that she should have been raped... It's a sad reality that if she would have been more careful, if her parents would have been more involved, if her friends had given more a fukk, she would be straight today. Point blank.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nobody said that they should be absolved of the sick shyt they did.

Control your imagination cuz your imagination has gone wild.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Someone made a comment equating this girl's actions to walking through a den of lions with meat strapped all over your body.

:why:

Are we all just going to pretend that its not incredibly harmful to society to normalize the behavior of boys/men to that of wild animals? Just to avoid addressing them and to hammer further on what girls could do differently to prevent being victims of boys we are letting run amok?

That's the problem. Its not the girls, its the boys. But they are rarely if ever addressed, we just equate whatever vile thing they do to their so-called nature. Call it boys being boys and then chastise girls for not limiting themselves and their lifestyle further and further to not be victims of boys being boys. Its insanity to me. People will trip over themselves in order to never address the actual problem in the situation.

Interesting view.

However, isn't this how nature intended the sexes to be?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you imagine if the coli was around when the Duke lacrosse rape case broke out? :snoop:

Can you imagine someone on here actually daring to question in ANY WAY, a black stripper who claimed to be raped by a bunch of white boys?

You'd never hear the words "cac" and "c00n" more in your damn life :heh:

These nikkas would cape for that lyin'-ass bytch and throw them white boys in prison, just because they think "cacs gonna cac" applies to all whites :smh:

SOHH existed............

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were the rape crew, everybody already knew, so why would any female go to a party where they would be? That's stupid. OT wasn't this just on Law & Order before the season ended?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I mean.... lets be reality here.... Would you want your 16yr old daughter going to a party where there will be alcohol knowing that most boys at that age will do almost anything to get some p*ssy just for some bragging rights?

What them dudes did was fukked up but lets not act like she didnt put herself in that situation.

Why did she drink that much?
Why was she even there?
Know your place your a 16yr old girl shouldn't you be at home?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean.... lets be reality here.... Would you want your 16yr old daughter going to a party where there will be alcohol knowing that most boys at that age will do almost anything to get some p*ssy just for some bragging rights?

What them dudes did was fukked up but lets not act like she didnt put herself in that situation.

Why did she drink that much?
Why was she even there?
Know your place your a 16yr old girl shouldn't you be at home?

breh, theres nikkas my age who will do anything for some p*ssy for bragging rights. That shyt has no age barrier. by ya'll logic bishes shouldn't leave the hourse for fear of rape lol. :deadrose:

Ya'll nikkas acting mighty holy, I know when I was sixteen I did some silly shyt to fit in at times, does that mean I should have been killed, raped, robbed, etc? ya'll the same type of cats who will be like "well she shouldn't have been jogging at night :ehh: gonna get raped like that."