Serena Williams on the Steubenville Rape case: "I'm not blaming the girl, but..."

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, theres nikkas my age who will do anything for some p*ssy for bragging rights. That shyt has no age barrier. by ya'll logic bishes shouldn't leave the hourse for fear of rape lol. :deadrose:

Ya'll nikkas acting mighty holy, I know when I was sixteen I did some silly shyt to fit in at times, does that mean I should have been killed, raped, robbed, etc? ya'll the same type of cats who will be like "well she shouldn't have been jogging at night :ehh: gonna get raped like that."

You shouldn't put yourself in harms way, period. No you can't control every detail of life but some things are common sense.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
breh, theres nikkas my age who will do anything for some p*ssy for bragging rights. That shyt has no age barrier. by ya'll logic bishes shouldn't leave the hourse for fear of rape lol. :deadrose:

Ya'll nikkas acting mighty holy, I know when I was sixteen I did some silly shyt to fit in at times, does that mean I should have been killed, raped, robbed, etc? ya'll the same type of cats who will be like "well she shouldn't have been jogging at night :ehh: gonna get raped like that."

Im speaking based off my teenage years and when I was 16 I wasnt going to parties or drinking or smoking.

I was playing basketball and training for track all year around. When I wasn't doing that I was playing video games or browsing the internet.

Whenever I asked If I could go to a party my parents always hit me with these same questions:
Where is the party?
Whose party is it?
How do you know them?
Have I met there parents?
Are their parents gonna be there at the party?

And guess what? I never got to go but I made up for all that shyt by going to parties and kick backs in college.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Yea those people who get drunk as fukk and crash and die shouldn't have been killed.

Those people who go through a bad neighborhood with a gold chain on shouldn't be robbed.

Lets not put any blame on the person and just blame the pole for being in the cars way or the poor amd desperate people for taking my chain that I flashed in their faces. :troll:

When are you gonna admit that the silly shyt you did to fit in at times wasn't stupid?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
What are you talking about? Nobody would have to hope all males weren't pieces of shyt off general principle if men actually acknowledged that they need to raise their boys to not be utter pieces of shyt to girls instead of actually encouraging boys to be dirtbags (both openly and covertly) and then trying to tell girls what they can do to not be victims of the pieces of shyt they cultivated.

Women are raising all the boys tho:wtf: Why can't women raise their sons not to rape? Women only seem to want men in the household in discussions like these, any other time they ready to pull the family grenade. How someone can have full oversight on the child rearing process and still fail is a mystery to me. If anything dudes raised by mom should be some of the most feminist :cape: men in the world, somethings not adding up.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Yea those people who get drunk as fukk and crash and die shouldn't have been killed.

Lets not put any blame on the person and just blame the pole for being in the cars way. :troll:

When are you gonna admit that the silly shyt you did to fit in at times wasn't stupid?

it was stupid. but getting drunk and driving is a far cry from getting drunk around peers, (she was roofied anyway iirc). I've driven while i had drunk once (never flat out drunk) and would never make it to seem like it was right or I should be exempt from punishment if I got caught. I've also drunk more than I should have at parties and have witnessed the same. and me or the nikkas or bishes around never got raped. these kids were demons and if it was this girl it would have been someone else.

Blackout

Daps
it was stupid. but getting drunk and driving is a far cry from getting drunk around peers, (she was roofied anyway iirc).
Separating from friends while drinking? That's stupid as well.

She gets roofed and with friends she would of still been covered and possibly even saved.

Now with this downplaying of her mistakes that you are doing other girls don't get to hear precautions that could save them from this event happening.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me being a guy I would like to know how we are raised to be pos to girls? :patrice: I don't know I wasn't raised as a rapist and neither was anybody in my circle this must be some new shyt on the market.

In a thread full of dudes saying a girl was partially to blame for being drugged, raped, and violated and having it put on the internet, I think its pretty safe to say boys are being raised to be pieces of shyt to girls.

But that's not the case is it? Plenty of fatherless dudes out here, or dudes with shytty parents who don't give a fukk what they're up to or doing, or what about the kids with good parents who taught them all the right things and STILL turned out to be pieces of shyt? There will always be evil in this world, so if I choose to use this situation as an example of things not to do with my daughter, I'm not victim blaming. I'm doing my best to give my daughter her best chance for some shyt like this not to happen.

With the attitudes you all possess it really doesn't matter how much you prepare girls. When boys feel like they can take more and more liberties with other people, particularly women, and its the women who will be forced to adjust to them to protect themselves, that's exactly what will happen.

Who is calling it boys will be boys tho?

Your sounding delusional my nig.

I'm not a boy. And yes, by pretending linking stuff like this to some inherent nature in men and saying for this reason women must do this that and this, you are essentially saying boys will be boys.

Interesting view.

However, isn't this how nature intended the sexes to be?

Not at all. You honestly think nature intended to make men predators of women?

Blackout

Daps
I'm not a boy. And yes, by pretending linking stuff like this to some inherent nature in men and saying for this reason women must do this that and this, you are essentially saying boys will be boys.
No I am not.

I am saying that there are sick people out there and women should be aware and even take defensive measures against them.

Not once did I link their behavior to it being a male trait. Once you accept the reality that there are sick b*stards out there then you can embrace the solution.

Stop being naive my friend.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are raising all the boys tho:wtf: Why can't women raise their sons not to rape? Women only seem to want men in the household in discussions like these, any other time they ready to pull the family grenade. How someone can have full oversight on the child rearing process and still fail is a mystery to me. If anything dudes raised by mom should be some of the most feminist :cape: men in the world, somethings not adding up.

That is proving my point. When there is absence of men in the household (which men are choosing to do themselves btw, which again goes back to prove the lack of responsibility/accountability being instilled in boys, particularly when it comes to sex) boys growing up will seek outside validation from other MEN, NOT WOMEN. Thats why they will go to lengths to prove their manhood to other men, most of which nowadays is tied entirely to sex and in a lot of ways the mistreatment women.

Someone else in here offhandedly remarked about guys having sex with girls and filming it/taking pictures of it for bragging rights. Umm they're not doing that to get approval from their mothers, they have that already because she's there and always has been. They are doing it to get approval from male figures around them.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No I am not.

I am saying that there are sick people out there and women should be aware and even take defensive measures against them.

Not once did I link their behavior to it being a male trait. Once you accept the reality that there are sick b*stards out there then you can embrace the solution.

Stop being naive my friend.

Accept reality?

Can I ask...are you a Black male? How often do you sit around and just 'accept reality' when news of an unarmed Black man is gunned down at night comes out? Is he partially to blame for being out at night, dressed in a hoody, since he knows the reality of police brutality?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
In a thread full of dudes saying a girl was partially to blame for being drugged, raped, and violated and having it put on the internet, I think its pretty safe to say boys are being raised to be pieces of shyt to girls.

With the attitudes you all possess it really doesn't matter how much you prepare girls. When boys feel like they can take more and more liberties with other people, particularly women, and its the women who will be forced to adjust to them, that's exactly what will happen.

Not at all. You honestly think nature intended to make men predators of women?
As usual shyt like this shows why people are so full of shyt in general. You are a Coddler and probably a hypocrite of the highest order. You have to make better decisions whether your male/female period. It's just the nature of what happened that got everybody acting like pussies about it. 2chainz gets robbed you got some nikkas saying well if he didn't talk that gangsta stuff in his music he wouldn't got robbed. Where all yall at :cape: for him like y'all doing for this girl who unlike 2chainz nobody said she deserved to get raped. Not comparing them outside of saying this whether your 2chainz, a drunk that kills himself/somebody else, or this girl when you get in bad situations like this not everybody is going to be all coochie, coochie, coo. When is the last time youve heard somebody say something about a little kid that got shot just playing outside? Never because when your doing your normal everyday stuff you don't expect that outcome and nobody with any sense would dare suggest anything else. Y'all can keep coddling and the like but just realize this non accountability shyt is part of the reason why blacks in America have the problems we have as a whole.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
My response was to those saying white media and twitter will get on her. Thinking she'll regret it later. They don't know Serena and what she been doing and saying for years.

As to the blame game. It's never the victims fault. As my mom used to tell me, a woman should be able to walk around naked and not be raped. Nothing is an excuse or a reason

But that's not what Serena said. What she said was it IS wrong. But also lets not be blind. A 16 year old is getting so fukked up she can't remember fukking multiple men. And still can't to this day. That's real fukked up.

And like it or not, THE TRUTH, is that if she was not that fukked up, it wouldn't have happened. Now is that blaming her for being raped. No. Is that calling it how it is. Yes.

Some people so mad, they ignore facts of the case. People get raped everyday. Even when sober. We not talkin bout people. We talking about THIS GIRL. This girl got raped cause she was fukked up and dudes saw an opportunity

Realest post in the entire damn thread:lawd: Not a single dap was given.

Blackout

Daps
Accept reality?

Can I ask...are you a Black male? How often do you sit around and just 'accept reality' when news of an unarmed Black man is gunned down at night comes out? Is he partially to blame for being out at night, dressed in a hoody, since he knows the reality of police brutality?
I always advise males to lower the chances of them getting caught up in police brutality and encourage those other black males out there to take preventative measures to ensure that they don't fall victim too.

So you miss me with that shyt.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Whoever said humans should not be compared to wild animals is fukking dumb b. Human beings are animals, no seriously we are.Why else do you think people would fight each other over the right to mate? Everything people do can be directly observed in the animal kingdom, including rape. Yes, rape is natural. Rape crews and binge drinking are not. The problem is that people want it to be one way, but it's another.

If anything, human beings are arguably worse than other animals because we're at the top of the food chain sh!tting on everyone and polluting this beautiful planet of ours. We didn't get there through civility and morals.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i recall she was drunk before she even got to the spot and continued to drink some. i dont blame her for being raped but if youre 16, drunk (pre-party) , your friend(s) dont give a fck about you. yoy goin to a football party........... Listen family, the boys are convicted ( i think more people should have been convicted also) so that part is done. Now all these other issues shouodnt get swept under the rug. when i was in high school, me and the homies fukked alllllllll kinda drunk chix. lookin back, i can see how we all couldve been locked up even though EVERYTHING was consensual. BUT another thing i recall is most of them were Hoes. and i mean REAL hoes. and gettin drunk and fukked was their routine. thats life sometimes. none of the square bytches i knew NEVER got caught up in those type of situations