Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I've seen and heard so many men make fun of her looks and I have heard brothas call her ugly monkey and all. Now black men are upset that she's getting married to a white guy. Fake outrage as usual. :coffee:
spike.gif

giphy.gif

You must hang around some real pooh butt ass figgas then...
No black man in his right mind has ever said anything in your shytty post..
If anything, we are always the first to defend that chocolate goddess.. How about your goofy ass spend sometime on reddit, misc, ***** and see who really shyts on her:stopitslime:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
spike.gif

giphy.gif

You must hang around some real pooh butt ass figgas then...
No black man in his right mind has ever said anything in your shytty post..
If anything, we are always the first to defend that chocolate goddess.. How about your goofy ass spend sometime on reddit, misc, ***** and see who really shyts on her:stopitslime:
Exactly

tater

Superstar
Daps
Threads pretty ridiculous. Why are y'all so salty about this? I understand wanting to keep the money black but for you to use her as an example when there are WAY more black men that marry white with money is asinine. Billionaire black men.

Is interracial dating really that big of a deal? Who cares? If she likes white men, you were never on the radar. I just never understand the point of being so angry at people that don't like you. Move around.

But okay.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let it die now.

I agree in a sense but alot of you on here are way to obsessed with wealth and money. If one of those nation destroying bombs dropped money would only be good for wiping your a$$.
Yeah it's important, but the obsession is not. Furthermore even if money were not involved there's a group pyschological issue existing at another layer of this.

I like having money but not to the point where I lose my sanity like most of the top dogs on wall street who commit suicide or go to jail late in life.

Shut ya hippie ass up

:mjlol:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
No clue why you make it all about money - about how she's worth more. Plenty of celebrities are married to nobodies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, way more worth than Reddit. International

he is a vc....he has more than 4 million.

He doesn't own Reddit. He sold his shares awhile ago for a pittance. Average VC only makes 2-3% of their companies' valuation so he makes at most a few million a year from a 150$ million company valuation. Here's the salary breakdown from 3 VCs, two of which are VCs or higher:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-shou...e-capital-firm-expect-to-make-in-a-given-year

Jason M. Lemkin, Partner @ SaaStr Ventures
Updated Aug 13, 2014 · Upvoted by Keith Rabois, GP at Khosla Ventures and Patrick Mathieson, venture investor @ Toba Capital

On a net basis, maybe close to zero after taxes.

At least, until many years down the road, if and when your investments make a huge amount of money. And only if they do.

The reason is in a medium size venture firm -- assuming you are a partner in just one fund -- your capital contribution (the amount you have to "pay in") will likely exceed your "salary" from the management fees.

In my case, my "salary" is $300,000. Which sounds like a lot, but the capital contribution per partner is about 1.5-2% of the fund, or $2-$3m on a $150m fund. In other words, I have to pay that much into the fund as a partner.

If the fund pays the partner "salary" (from management fees) for say 8 of its years, that's less on an after-tax basis (and close to it on a pre-tax basis) than the capital contribution.

And assuming it's an early-stage fund, you probably won't get any carry, or share of the profits, for 7-10 years. You don't get any share of the profits until the VC fund first returns 100% of the cash invested back to the investors. If you invest pre-revenue or very early stage, this usually takes at least 6-7 years and often materially longer.

----

The above post by VCs delineates and supports the notion Serena's bf is only worth about 5 mill. No such thing as a legitimately rich cac fukking with a woman like Serena. Those cacs can fukk anything on Earth; this cac just wants Serena's money. :dead:

TERRASTAR

Rookie
Daps
He doesn't own Reddit. He sold his shares awhile ago for a pittance. Average VC only makes 2-3% of their companies' valuation so he makes at most a few million a year from a 150$ million company valuation. Here's the salary breakdown from 3 VCs, two of which are VCs or higher:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-shou...e-capital-firm-expect-to-make-in-a-given-year

Jason M. Lemkin, Partner @ SaaStr Ventures
Updated Aug 13, 2014 · Upvoted by Keith Rabois, GP at Khosla Ventures and Patrick Mathieson, venture investor @ Toba Capital

On a net basis, maybe close to zero after taxes.

At least, until many years down the road, if and when your investments make a huge amount of money. And only if they do.

The reason is in a medium size venture firm -- assuming you are a partner in just one fund -- your capital contribution (the amount you have to "pay in") will likely exceed your "salary" from the management fees.

In my case, my "salary" is $300,000. Which sounds like a lot, but the capital contribution per partner is about 1.5-2% of the fund, or $2-$3m on a $150m fund. In other words, I have to pay that much into the fund as a partner.

If the fund pays the partner "salary" (from management fees) for say 8 of its years, that's less on an after-tax basis (and close to it on a pre-tax basis) than the capital contribution.

And assuming it's an early-stage fund, you probably won't get any carry, or share of the profits, for 7-10 years. You don't get any share of the profits until the VC fund first returns 100% of the cash invested back to the investors. If you invest pre-revenue or very early stage, this usually takes at least 6-7 years and often materially longer.

----

The above post by VCs delineates and supports the notion Serena's bf is only worth about 5 mill. No such thing as a legitimately rich cac fukking with a woman like Serena. Those cacs can fukk anything on Earth; this cac just wants Serena's money. :dead:
the 4 million was from years ago......the sale wasn't recent.....you are quoting net worth sites which are bs. and you are pulling some random guy without context. have you ever worked in venture capital? sounds like you don't...