Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If she has children and has a son, 80 percent chance his wife is going to be white, if she has a daughter I'd say it's 50/50. So maybe not yet. We'll see.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
spike.gif

giphy.gif

You must hang around some real pooh butt ass figgas then...
No black man in his right mind has ever said anything in your shytty post..
If anything, we are always the first to defend that chocolate goddess.. How about your goofy ass spend sometime on reddit, misc, ***** and see who really shyts on her:stopitslime:

I don't hang around anyone. And no there have been guys on here don't even defend black women like that so you GTFOH.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I've never been on that site and I don't really care to. Still doesn't take way from the fact that men have called her all sorts of bed wenches for not dating them but when she was available black men have called her all sorts of ugly. So nice try. :coffee:

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
I've never been on that site and I don't really care to. Still doesn't take way from the fact that men have called her all sorts of bed wenches for not dating them but when she was available black men have called her all sorts of ugly. So nice try. :coffee:

Post 1 website with black men calling her ugly, i posted multiple including the website her fiance owns

You aint gotta make up lies and shyt for wenching

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have any of you guys ever talked with a bedwench before? Have you guys ever listened to her explanation as to why she dates white guys exclusive?

c00ns be all off on this shyt when they trying to run shyt down.

full

Yes Serena is a c00n and she has always been a c00n. I have never really gotten into her or Venus that much; other than acknowledging their athletic greatness. Other than that they are the female versions of Charles Barkley.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
c00ns be all off on this shyt when they trying to run shyt down.

full

Yes Serena is a c00n and she has always been a c00n. I have never really gotten into her or Venus that much; other than acknowledging their athletic greatness. Other than that they are the female versions of Charles Barkley.
we didnt want to admit:francis: