Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

TERRASTAR

Rookie
Daps
Wow, what a defense

You septum rings can never seem to present any facts in any arguments, why dont you just admit you crave peckerwood and be done with it?
so insults because you were wrong? ok hotep......go watch your hidden colors marathon.....

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
so insults because you were wrong? ok hotep......go watch your hidden colors marathon.....

How was I wrong? I posted NUMEROUS websites full of those peckerwoods you lust after calling her a damn ape,silly septum girl, show me ANY webpage with black men saying shyt like this:

Zechariah_murphy 22 points 8 days ago

I know White men are more likely to get killed by their spouse if they are black.

Raindog92 23 points 7 days ago

TFW your wife has higher testosterone than you.

RemoveWatermelon 21 points 8 days ago

Can Serena birth kids despite her roid gut and feminine penis?

9617c60c693429ed8687a2036d721981
cartiermccloud
6 months ago
Serena Williams, tennis queen monkey, slams racquet after losing first tie break at Wimbledon. No matter how rich and famous, Negro apes always revert to their natural violent behavior when pissed.
----------------------------------------------------------

I'll wait little septum girl

:sas2:

TERRASTAR

Rookie
Daps
How was I wrong? I posted NUMEROUS websites full of those peckerwoods you lust after calling her a damn ape,silly septum girl, show me ANY webpage with black men saying shyt like this:

Zechariah_murphy 22 points 8 days ago

I know White men are more likely to get killed by their spouse if they are black.

Raindog92 23 points 7 days ago

TFW your wife has higher testosterone than you.

RemoveWatermelon 21 points 8 days ago

Can Serena birth kids despite her roid gut and feminine penis?

9617c60c693429ed8687a2036d721981
cartiermccloud
6 months ago
Serena Williams, tennis queen monkey, slams racquet after losing first tie break at Wimbledon. No matter how rich and famous, Negro apes always revert to their natural violent behavior when pissed.
----------------------------------------------------------

I'll wait little septum girl

:sas2:
we weren't talking about them......so stop deflecting and stating the obvious...we were talking about bm bashing her....and i showed you a post in this very thread......you were the one trying to act brand new.....again insults because you are wrong...

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
we weren't talking about them......so stop deflecting and stating the obvious...we were talking about bm bashing her....and i showed you a post in this very thread......you were the one trying to act brand new.....again insults because you are wrong...

No WE were talking about who ACTUALLY was shytting on her, black men or white men because you, like all you other septum sorority claimed black men called her ugly and a man, yet I said, like everybody else, said that was bullshyt and I proved it was bullshyt

Youre the one the thats deflecting from the obvious, im still waiting for all these black men that supposedly been calling her ugly and a gorilla and all this before and even after she got engaged, you cant even dig up one tweet, facebook post, instagram, friendster, myspace, NOTHING with black men doing nothing but sweating her

Meanwhile on her own fiances site right now they have a stickied topic calling her sheboon

Just walk away little septum girl, you aint got a leg or a peckerwood to stand on.

TERRASTAR

Rookie
Daps
No WE were talking about who ACTUALLY was shytting on her, black men or white men because you, like all you other septum sorority claimed black men called her ugly and a man, yet I said, like everybody else, said that was bullshyt and I proved it was bullshyt

Youre the one the thats deflecting from the obvious, im still waiting for all these black men that supposedly been calling her ugly and a gorilla and all this before and even after she got engaged, you cant even dig up one tweet, facebook post, instagram, friendster, myspace, NOTHING with black men doing nothing but sweating her

Meanwhile on her own fiances site right now they have a stickied topic calling her sheboon

Just walk away little septum girl, you aint got a leg or a peckerwood to stand on.
stop lying and reread your post beta man......you said show proof of bm bashing serena.....i did.........alll of what you wrote right now is gibberish trying to deflect from the facts........i posedt you the post number in this thread,,,,,,,,,stop talking in circles and take the l....beta man......

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
stop lying and reread your post beta man......you said show proof of bm bashing serena.....i did.........alll of what you wrote right now is gibberish trying to deflect from the facts........i posedt you the post number in this thread,,,,,,,,,stop talking in circles and take the l....beta man......

Blah blah, you have no argument

Dont you have some white dikk to suck or something?

Quit replying to me