Septum ring Theory Explained

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
septum piercings were co-opted from tribal piercings. from african tribes to native americans to east indians all the way to new guinea/australia, tribesmen have been piercing septums for thousands of years.

as much as i respect history, it looks stupid on most people

and i say this as a man with long hair

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Bull ring ✔
Bug eyes ✔
Said "cis woman" ✔
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

"People with the capacity for pregnancy"
:snoop:

This is "WOKE". Woke stopped meaning Black issues a long time ago and now means all this intersectional gender confusion nonsense.

Black folks need to de-couple our issues from whatever social movement du jour the far left wants to push.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She literally told me she wanted the same treatment and cache that white women get. To be seen and viewed in the same manner. That's it.
They really think white women dont work like they all Mrs. Ann :mjlol:

All they have to do is go outside to see that the white man is not handing them birkins on command

Just seen a video about white dudes getting Asian women out they league and a Becky was mad about it. Even mrs. Ann getting dogged out

Seen a septum ringer call her little son a misogynist for wanting to do boy stuff. Someone pulled up her past tweet where she said if she had a white son she would bow down to them

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

All they have to do is go outside to see that the white man is not handing them birkins on command

Just seen a video about white dudes getting Asian women out they league and a Becky was mad about it. Even mrs. Ann getting dogged out

Right. Like Green Gorilla said. Folks need to go outside and they will see Becky and Susan working full-time jobs.
They are not laying around living a soft life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How does Cynthia g even still have a channel?
Because everyone hates black men and wants us as their slave and if not then dead.

Why nikkas refuse to believe this is beyond me. Even black women only refer to are usefulness purely from a utility standpoint

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There is a definite significance to what you pierce and its resonance. Check it:

Screen-shot-2012-06-13-at-8.14.45-PM1.png

By popping rocks in both of your lobes you're energizing and balancing the brain as the above illustrates. Different metals/stones have their own effects. There are energy flows all the way through your form and thus the septum link just shows the same type of thought processing within which is why so many who sport it seem to think the same and push a similar rhetoric.

See also Crips to the left and Bloods on the right thing:

fa41a5c521de50db57f1f06ce4bd1300.jpg

Odd, isn't it, how these metaphysics pop up on the day to day. Hidden in plain sight in many ways but plain for those with the eyes to see. Still think politics isn't banging and set tripping?

Stay lightly dozing with your third eye open.
there is some truth to this and this could be a thread in its own. Wearing pure gold, pure copper, pure silver on the body, or wearing different crystals emphasize different ways of thinking and emotions in the body.

Wearing copper bracelets are supposed to help with mental clarity. Wearing gold energizes you. Piercing with certain metals probably does different things to you as well.

This post you made is the most thought provoking one in here

Daps

Seen a septum ringer call her little son a misogynist for wanting to do boy stuff. Someone pulled up her past tweet where she said if she had a white son she would bow down to them
At the bolded part - I've heard this as well. In fact, I'm watching a vid about this situation.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
LSA has a mega thread where they're mass reporting "anti-BW" content on youtube.

Yet, people say we're the male version of them :mjlol:

Thecoli never bands together to do shyt like that

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
LSA has a mega thread where they're mass reporting "anti-BW" content on youtube.

:sas2:You see the hypocrisy when someone in that thread. Said let’s do the same with divestors, and all anti black content.