Septum ring Theory Explained

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
How does Cynthia g even still have a channel?
I had to go check man, I can't believe this shyt. That's some bull wtf

LSA has a mega thread where they're mass reporting "anti-BW" content on youtube.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
LSA has a mega thread where they're mass reporting "anti-BW" content on youtube.

They stay on code and work collectively, even if it’s to their own demise. Gotta respect that.

The coli should do the same but we got to many contrarians.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A lot of the women want to be treated like white women. I had a woman wearing a septum ring admit this to me.

She literally told me she wanted the same treatment and cache that white women get. To be seen and viewed in the same manner. That's it.

I kinda get it. Bw en masse are treated very poorly by all of society. Anti- blackness doesn't just affect men.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
In layman's terms, you're asserting that ear-piercing and affixing certain stones on them has an actual functional purpose and is not just aesthetic thing.

Not going to lie - this is not something I had ever considered before but I can see its plausibility. That's wild.

With the septum ring, though, is it the location of the piercing, the metal of the ring, or both which correspond to the behavior?

Yep, consider the body as a conductor (not generator) of consciousness and then it will click how these accessories change its resonance/attunement frequency. Ancient cultures were well aware of this and I think thats why some of us are drawn to stunting - not just for the objective look but mainly the subjective feeling.

This may or may not account for the similarity in thinking that comes with the septum ring clique but it definitely is a fact with women and diamonds because 9/10 of them will report a "chill" in their previously blazing passions once married and none of them realize why this is. Nor why they often slip off their wedding ring when meeting a paramour where, amazingly, the sparks fly once again. Ice, ice, baby.

More to heaven and earth...

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Those things are disgusting and hideous. They turn a dime into a five instantly :scust:

663ff502d1034a73e2f545498ac741a7--septum-piercings-text-posts.jpg

:pachaha: