Septum ring Theory Explained

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone feel like Torraine fell the fukk off lately. Nonstop focus on using celeb news to make broad statements on black men or women. Chatty patty energy and dust ups with randoms on twitter. Dude is nearly 50 years old, no relationship, not married, and just seems goofy at times.

When he sticks to more serious, non-celeb or "what are the kids talking about on twitter/tiktok today" topics he's on point. For instance I like the way he helps Black Male Studies gain more attention and spotlight, and of course the septum theory was brilliant. I just wish he'd leave that other shyt to young people.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone feel like Torraine fell the fukk off lately. Nonstop focus on using celeb news to make broad statements on black men or women. Chatty patty energy and dust ups with randoms on twitter. Dude is nearly 50 years old, no relationship, not married, and just seems goofy at times.

When he sticks to more serious, non-celeb or "what are the kids talking about on twitter/tiktok today" topics he's on point. For instance I like the way he helps Black Male Studies gain more attention and spotlight, and of course the septum theory was brilliant. I just wish he'd leave that other shyt to young people.

I've touched on this multiple times on Twitter

My theory is that ever since Kevin Samuels died and they saw how that side of Twitter reacted he shifted to becoming....this

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Black Male Studies gain more attention and spotlight, and of course the septum theory was brilliant. I just wish he'd leave that other shyt to young people.
Yeah. But the issue with social media engagement is that it requires you to be active even if you don't have anything to reference so you don't get drowned by the algorithm.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Septum ring theory is to black women what hoop earring theory is to white women

Let me explain

If you spot a black woman with a septum ring, 80% chance she’s :mjpls:
If you spot a white woman with hoop earrings, 80% chance she fukks with brehs

Of course there are exceptions (the 20% in both female groups) but generally it’s an accurate real world observation.

Last edited: