Septum ring Theory Explained

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She literally told me she wanted the same treatment and cache that white women get. To be seen and viewed in the same manner. That's it.

These women are fukking clueless.

They see the lives of white women on social media and the big screen and assume that's how shyt goes.

Gullible shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There is a definite significance to what you pierce and its resonance. Check it:

Screen-shot-2012-06-13-at-8.14.45-PM1.png

By popping rocks in both of your lobes you're energizing and balancing the brain as the above illustrates. Different metals/stones have their own effects. There are energy flows all the way through your form and thus the septum link just shows the same type of thought processing within which is why so many who sport it seem to think the same and push a similar rhetoric.

See also Crips to the left and Bloods on the right thing:

fa41a5c521de50db57f1f06ce4bd1300.jpg

Odd, isn't it, how these metaphysics pop up on the day to day. Hidden in plain sight in many ways but plain for those with the eyes to see. Still think politics isn't banging and set tripping?

Stay lightly dozing with your third eye open.
What strain you smoking breh, I'm trying to get high too :ohlawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If she’s overweight, lesbian, with a septum ring you literally need to evacuate the premises asap. They are the worst offenders. Back in 2009 I felt that energy from a woman but I couldn’t put a word to it.

As toxic and ridiculous the coil can be sometimes it still serves it purpose as a platform for black men to voice their opinions and observations unfiltered. I think we def all saw the same thing with this phenomenon and called it way before anyone else.
What if the ass is fat :patrice:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
There is a definite significance to what you pierce and its resonance. Check it:

Screen-shot-2012-06-13-at-8.14.45-PM1.png

By popping rocks in both of your lobes you're energizing and balancing the brain as the above illustrates. Different metals/stones have their own effects. There are energy flows all the way through your form and thus the septum link just shows the same type of thought processing within which is why so many who sport it seem to think the same and push a similar rhetoric.

See also Crips to the left and Bloods on the right thing:

fa41a5c521de50db57f1f06ce4bd1300.jpg

Odd, isn't it, how these metaphysics pop up on the day to day. Hidden in plain sight in many ways but plain for those with the eyes to see. Still think politics isn't banging and set tripping?

Stay lightly dozing with your third eye open.

In layman's terms, you're asserting that ear-piercing and affixing certain stones on them has an actual functional purpose and is not just aesthetic thing.

Not going to lie - this is not something I had ever considered before but I can see its plausibility. That's wild.

With the septum ring, though, is it the location of the piercing, the metal of the ring, or both which correspond to the behavior?