Septum ring Theory Explained

Daps
Chicks like this should be doxxed and shamed into oblivion. Homie married a psycho.
While I don't believe in doxxing, I do believe that men must research their potential significant other's background and social media exploits.

All these black feminist became extra pro black when the white guy rejects them. Lol
Ain't that the truth.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
LSA has a mega thread where they're mass reporting "anti-BW" content on youtube.

They did the same thing in 2017. It worked for a minute, then YouTube let people be.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Here you go

Breh in the video laid the shyt DOWN

this is why at this point, no man should ever date a self-proclaimed feminist who wears it on her sleeve. Its always a front, and their always a) toxic, or b) hypocritical when it comes to gender roles

Dating a pick me don't sound so bad :manny:

Espeically since that's what some of them become when they really fw you

This is also why black men need to stop just accepting it when women show us attitude or shyt on us. It's never justified, and they don't have the balls to do it to other men.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh in the video laid the shyt DOWN

this is why at this point, no man should ever date a self-proclaimed feminist who wears it on her sleeve. Its always a front, and their always a) toxic, or b) hypocritical when it comes to gender roles

Dating a pick me don't sound so bad :manny:

Espeically since that's what some of them become when they really fw you

This is also why black men need to stop just accepting it when women show us attitude or shyt on us. It's never justified, and they don't have the balls to do it to other men.

feminist have always been for casual sex. The issue now is they all on drugs (hard and prescription) and dabbling in witch craft, so you dealing with extra shyt that aint even gonna be worth the headache.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wished he explain why they all have it but nonetheless it's a consistent phenomenon

They shyt on black men, shyt on white women, and shyt on white supremacy, patriarchy,... but then secretly desire white men. Every time.

case in point

this fat sloppy chick it's provably nothing this cac can say she wouldn't do:mjlol:

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STAY AWAY from ACTIVE “pro black women”

wz52Bi9.jpg

75Zi0IW.jpg

zmPxcmt.png

EIoI8VC.png

bbgRY1w.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#BLM (the organization with Netta, Deray and 'nem) the biggest psyops

We were rising up against the pigs, they wanted to talk about pronouns and dismantling the black family

Theyre agents for the state. Guarantee you that theyre CIA and the feds being paraded around and told theyre for black people by the state. Its sickening how some black people hate themselves enough to participate in their own oppression. Getting paid to hold themselves back because black too. But you know, they dont see themselves that way. They know how the damaged people are and exploit them knowing that they aint shyt.

But back to the thread, @Poitier and the coli came up with this first. Just goes to show you how influential this place is where you KNOW everyone is watching here. We are a very popular think tank if yall dont notice. People lift shyt from here all the time and they front on us.