Septum ring Theory Explained

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I wished he explain why they all have it but nonetheless it's a consistent phenomenon

They shyt on black men, shyt on white women, and shyt on white supremacy, patriarchy,... but then secretly desire white men. Every time.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I wished he explain why they all have it but nonetheless it's a consistent phenomenon

They shyt on black men, shyt on white women, and shyt on white supremacy, patriarchy,... but then secretly desire white men. Every time.

Its just an accessory, fashion statement. No different than bytches having the disney eyebrows or the nails.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It a timeline where nose/septum rings were invented in 2010s, by American anti-Black social media feminists, this theory makes complete sense.

:mjlol:coming up with some faux academic, grand theory of why you dislike a particular group is a classic 3rd wave feminism tactic.

We have unknowingly adopted the bytchassness of said feminists.

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I’m not gon lie. I don’t dismiss the opinions of women but this really some real sht. Since y’all put me on Ive personally seen it work in person.
full

You can completely improve the quality of your life by avoiding these shts man it’s crazy
full

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yeah but all of them do it. Why did it catch on with them?

From my understand its co-related with punk rock and punk rock being known for piercings, veganism, feminism and all that has a correlation with it as well

Theres a documentary on it my cousin showed me years ago about black punk rockers and dudes and women was rocking em. The few black kids into that stuff had em around my way coming up

Tho breh @Sonic Boom of the South mentions lesbians rocking em might have something to do with that too but I can’t recall. shyt differs from place to place

My thing is its wild and not wise to soley size a bytch up based on what she rocking cause I’ve seen black women with septum's and dating black men

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes Torraine gets caught up being disingenuous or obsessing over one-off stories that in now way point to anything larger, but overall he's on point. The vast majority of people making the worst arguments you'll hear in your life all have similar looks. Septum ring, pink/purple/red/etc hair, general unwashed vibe, and an obsession with white dikk (gay or straight). They're also usually obsessed with white acceptance. Whether that's begging for awards (music, film, etc) or obsessing over the most asinine #representation token shyt. They're the type of people who cry about Friends not having black people, but have never watched Martin and have no interest in doing so.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Can't tell you how many brehettes I've seen with natural hair, tats, and septum ring with a Carson Wentz looking cac...

They claim we are toxic but knowingly lay with an enemy that has exploited us for centuries....

More than likely they were sheltered suburbanites who had an idea of blackness but never had that environment to help it flourish..

jay83

Superstar
Daps
If she’s overweight, lesbian, with a septum ring you literally need to evacuate the premises asap. They are the worst offenders. Back in 2009 I felt that energy from a woman but I couldn’t put a word to it.

As toxic and ridiculous the coli can be sometimes it still serves it purpose as a platform for black men to voice their opinions and observations unfiltered. I think we def all saw the same thing with this phenomenon and called it way before anyone else.

Last edited: