September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No ray tracing
No 60fps
Less people/cars/assets
Downgraded lighting effects

And way slower load times. That’s jsut for spider-man, all confirmed. how is that now a huge downgrade?

3nSqkf.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone buying any of the accessories?

The headphones look good. I’m not sure if i need that charging station for a single remote though.

Buying the charging station because I’ve grown to hate using the console to charge my controllers

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hear you.

That being said, Phil has been more transparent than Sony. This is something you don't agree with?
Nope, Phil/Xbox PR is no different. What is "transparent" today conveniently changes tomorrow and is a forgotten lie.

Case in point:
Ori sequel developer says it will be 'extremely difficult' to bring the game to Switch

Fast forward to today
Ori and the Will of the Wisps Out on Nintendo Switch Today - IGN

ECD61OmU8AIhmee.jpg

Then
Microsoft says it’s no longer planning VR support on Xbox

ECEBI5sUEAAo07H.jpg

Where's these amends?

Sony does this too but it seems when Xbox does it it gets forgotten about.

I know he can't perform magic but Xbox PR repeatedly gets this weird praise for shyt only to have it quietly retracted later but the fans will eat it up claiming there's all this transparency and how it's so good for consumers. Sheep and their love for shepherds :yeshrug:

There's even more but you get the point. They're not above lying and or sugar coating shyt and that goes for any big corporation with PR people.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope, Phil/Xbox PR is no different. What is "transparent" today conveniently changes tomorrow and is a forgotten lie.

Case in point:
Ori sequel developer says it will be 'extremely difficult' to bring the game to Switch

Fast forward to today

ECD61OmU8AIhmee.jpg

Then

ECEBI5sUEAAo07H.jpg

Where's these amends?

I know he can't perform magic but Xbox PR repeatedly gets this weird praise for shyt only to have it quietly retracted later but the fans will eat it up claiming there's all this transparency and how it's so good for consumers. Sheep and their love for shepherds :yeshrug:

There's even more but you get the point. They're not above lying and or sugar coating shyt and that goes for any big corporation with PR people.
Sony stans :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Case in point:

Fast forward to today

ECD61OmU8AIhmee.jpg

Then

ECEBI5sUEAAo07H.jpg

Where's these amends?

Damn, that's crazy. He went back and forth on tht for sure. That def damages his rep.

We can now discuss how bad that damages his rep compared to what he has been bringing to the table.

Those Ori and VR statements are how damaging would you say?

Now, the recent promises about believing in Gens and giving ample time for people to preorder... How impactful would you say the damage was to rep?

These companies def "don't love them hoes"; you're right. This shyt, though, is a bit more fukked up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
basically...today answered all my questions/concerns...
  • getting cyberpunk2077 on the X1X
  • getting cold war on the X1X
  • getting miles morales on the PS4
I’ll use the money I was gonna spend on consoles and games and get a purple mattress instead lmao

difference a few hours make...I’m playing all these shyts on the PS5 :skip:

...and I’m still getting a purple mattress :wow:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm here to buy a PS cause I get both

but I can easily disprove 90% of what fatboi posted about microsoft :yeshrug:
support for last generation would continue, but why would they give you the new games?
kinect still works and I use it everyday
VR works but isnt optimized with VR built games, but you can plug a headset in and use it all day
I dont think porting Ori to Switch is a big deal or any of his focus. That came out to be a lie, all he had to say was "they are working on it"

Fighting to say last generation is decent is a null point... of course its good, but the point he's trying to make is that the new shyt is way more stable and better. How can that not be facts? have you seen the epic gameplay footage of DEMON SOULS? and then played Dark Souls? Now that you finally got true 4k (:russ:)... with ray tracing and a stable 60fps ... that shyt is leaps and bounds better than last generation. Spiderman looked good, I know what you're trying to say about being good enough because I agree. But now they can develop full games without restrictions anymore.... no more dumbed down for console games with fog in the background for draw distance. People have been saying it for a decade, consoles are holding back development...all this shyt was possible years and years ago. Think of how good the GTA upgrade looks still beyond most games. Imagine what the next GTA is going to look like. I hate to sound like a broken record in every thread, but you want to see the difference? Get you a gaming PC and then click medium graphics ... then put your shyt on ultra and tell me which ones you'd rather play. Nobody is developing new games in 4k raytracing with 3D surround just to give you the medium quality version so you dont have to upgrade. You cant go buy a Camaro with a 4 cylinder engine.

All of these games look amazing though on both systems, the stability on the Demon Souls shyt just blew me away... I'm interested to see every single game running just like that. I probably wont be able to cop how I want until the rush of weirdos buys up all the "limited quantity" bullshyt they are pulling. I wonder for both sony and microsoft if the first batch will have problems? Is anyone playing on a day 1 console from last generation still?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That being said, Phil has been more transparent than Sony. This is something you don't agree with?

You've got to be a trolling ass motherfukker. Phil Spencer is a snake with multiple different faces - dude is even worse than Jim Ryan. I mean you don't need to hear a word from Jim Ryan's mouth to know he is full of shyt; Phil Spencer is both full of shyt and tries to pretend otherwise.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You've got to be a trolling ass motherfukker. Phil Spencer is a snake with multiple different faces - dude is even worse than Jim Ryan. I mean you don't need to hear a word from Jim Ryan's mouth to know he is full of shyt; Phil Spencer is both full of shyt and tries to pretend otherwise.
nikka is a snake?

Aight, well fukk it; call me metal gear then.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm here to buy a PS cause I get both

but I can easily disprove 90% of what fatboi posted about microsoft :yeshrug:
support for last generation would continue, but why would they give you the new games?
kinect still works and I use it everyday
VR works but isnt optimized with VR built games, but you can plug a headset in and use it all day
I dont think porting Ori to Switch is a big deal or any of his focus. That came out to be a lie, all he had to say was "they are working on it"

Fighting to say last generation is decent is a null point... of course its good, but the point he's trying to make is that the new shyt is way more stable and better. How can that not be facts? have you seen the epic gameplay footage of DEMON SOULS? and then played Dark Souls? Now that you finally got true 4k (:russ:)... with ray tracing and a stable 60fps ... that shyt is leaps and bounds better than last generation. Spiderman looked good, I know what you're trying to say about being good enough because I agree. But now they can develop full games without restrictions anymore.... no more dumbed down for console games with fog in the background for draw distance. People have been saying it for a decade, consoles are holding back development...all this shyt was possible years and years ago. Think of how good the GTA upgrade looks still beyond most games. Imagine what the next GTA is going to look like. I hate to sound like a broken record in every thread, but you want to see the difference? Get you a gaming PC and then click medium graphics ... then put your shyt on ultra and tell me which ones you'd rather play. Nobody is developing new games in 4k raytracing with 3D surround just to give you the medium quality version so you dont have to upgrade. You cant go buy a Camaro with a 4 cylinder engine.

All of these games look amazing though on both systems, the stability on the Demon Souls shyt just blew me away... I'm interested to see every single game running just like that. I probably wont be able to cop how I want until the rush of weirdos buys up all the "limited quantity" bullshyt they are pulling. I wonder for both sony and microsoft if the first batch will have problems? Is anyone playing on a day 1 console from last generation still?

I don't believe my day 1 PS4 ever conked out, but I copped a Pro to replace it as my main played PS4. The original is in the bedroom, occasionally played by my daughter. Works fine tho.