September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No ray tracing
No 60fps
Less people/cars/assets
Downgraded lighting effects

And way slower load times. That’s jsut for spider-man, all confirmed. how is that now a huge downgrade?
You know what's funny?

You're still relying on fluff that a company is telling you.

A company that has shown to be lying ass "it's business not personal" company nikkas.

Was told they believe in console generations...only to get the p*ssy.

We'll see when the gameplay footage comes out for sure.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's funny?

You're still relying on fluff that a company is telling you.

A company that has shown to be lying ass "it's business not personal" company nikkas.

Was told they believe in console generations...only to get the p*ssy.

We'll see when the gameplay footage comes out for sure.
I'd be willing to bet you're not this hard on Microsoft on the fluff they sell you on. :mjlol:
It's fluff when it's Sony but when it's MSFT it's all daps and salutes :mjlol:

Next message is you going :salute:

Can we just stop this back and forth bickering over company PR and fluff? We all got biases fam.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's fluff and blatant lies.

Sony lies.

This isn't anything new, and it's most "xbots" problem with the company

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'd be willing to bet you're not this hard on Microsoft on the fluff they sell you on. :mjlol:
It's fluff when it's Sony but when it's MSFT it's all daps and salutes :mjlol:

Next message is you going :salute:

Can we just stop this back and forth bickering over company PR and fluff? We all got biases fam.
Aye, breh..
This energy was created by the bullshyt complaints nikkas had about Xbox being cross-gen. This was before the footage of halo.

It is HILARIOUS how these conversations have changed in the course of 48hours.

In my view...Msft has been WAY more transparent and consumer friendly than Sony.

I've been good about cross gen regarding the new consoles. And I still am.

When Xbox revealed info about not abandoning XBOX 1, I was happy. There are friends I want to play with that won't have money for the new Xbox.

Same with Sony. I told the breh not to shyt on PS4 without proper evidence. We can't fully trust what Sony PR is saying right now. Would you agree?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's fluff and blatant lies.

Sony lies.

This isn't anything new, and it's most "xbots" problem with the company

Just like microsoft didn’t like about not porting ori 2 just months ago, yet here we are with ori 2 releasing on switch. Lol

They literally said they had no plans of porting it to another console as a port was being made. I’m not sure why y’all think microsoft is some noble company.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Okay, find me the people who made "bullshyt complaints" that are now praising cross gen games on PS5.

I'll wait. :stopitslime:
Nah, I mistakenly pressed send. Read the whole reply.

And praising cross gen? None.

But copping pleas and not having the same energy they had with Xbox...MANY.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is HILARIOUS how these conversations have changed in the course of 48hours.
No it didn't. Again I asked you where's the people that are changing up the conversation you're talking about. Give me a specific example.

In my view...Msft has been WAY more transparent and consumer friendly than Sony.
Yeah sure they have. When Phil Spencer claimed Xbox would support cross gen games for two years only to a few weeks later change most of their upcoming games to Series X only?

It looks like Microsoft is already breaking a big promise with Xbox Series X

MSFT sure isn't consumer friendly with not supporting the Kinect that they sold to everyone only a few years ago.

I've been good about cross gen regarding the new consoles. And I still am.

When Xbox revealed info about not abandoning XBOX 1, I was happy. There are friends I want to play with that won't have money for the new Xbox.
Hope your friends start saving up for a Series X to play Forza and Fable. There's already Series X exclusives coming to that platform and PC and not XB1 as said by Philly Spencer.

Same with Sony. I told the breh not to shyt on PS4 without proper evidence. We can't fully trust what Sony PR is saying right now. Would you agree?
There's nothing PR about a game being better on stronger hardware. That can be easily seen when it launches. It will be better on PS5, PS4 will be "good" for what it's on but compared to PS5 it won't be as good. Is 60fps PR? Ray tracing PR? 120FPS PR?

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No it didn't. Again I asked you where's the people that are changing up the conversation you're talking about. Give me a specific example.

Yeah sure they have. When Phil Spencer claimed Xbox would support cross gen games for two years only to a few weeks later change most of their upcoming games to Series X only?

It looks like Microsoft is already breaking a big promise with Xbox Series X

MSFT sure isn't consumer friendly with not supporting the Kinect that they sold to everyone only a few years ago.

Hope your friends start saving up for a Series X to play Forza and Fable. There's already Series X exclusives coming to that platform and PC and not XB1 as said by Philly Spencer.

There's nothing PR about a game being better on stronger hardware. That can be easily seen when it launches. It will be better on PS5, PS4 will be "good" for what it's on but compared to PS5 it won't be as good. Is 60fps PR? Ray tracing PR? 120FPS PR?
I hear you.

That being said, Phil has been more transparent than Sony. This is something you don't agree with?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...expid=.74PmbygzQ7yS7qmMN_JD4g.1&utm_referrer=

I was going to get this stuff anyway although the bundle is $30 more. I see it as a convenience fee

Yea that's why I never understand when folks thumb their nose at the actual convenient bundles. I would grab that in a second, shyt I already spent that on accessories. but the ones they adding toys and posters and shyt are the ones I :hhh: at. I'm not paying y'all extra to get the shyt y'all can't get ppl to buy otherwise :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Did anyone have the official Sony charging station for the 4? I bought an off brand from amazon years ago and the shyt was flimsy as hell and hard to click in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone buying any of the accessories?

The headphones look good. I’m not sure if i need that charging station for a single remote though.