September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was completely wrong about how sony would handle this...lucky I got a couple

cats in here were saying to have your cards ready after the event since last nite...I thought sony would’ve had a little bit more control over this similar to apple

? Thought it was the retailers?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Got my order in at BB. Shipping over to Germany rho means I won’t get it for about 2 weeks.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
? Thought it was the retailers?

oh please...don’t play naive...I know you love EVERYTHING sony does and they can never do any wrong but they 1000% have say in how retailers release their items...as I said apple has consistently done a decent job of controlling the release of their products not just thru their stores but other retailers as well...it’s not a foreign concept

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh please...don’t play naive...I know you love EVERYTHING sony does and they can never do any wrong but they 1000% have say in how retailers release their items...as I said apple has consistently done a decent job of controlling the release of their products not just thru their stores but other retailers as well...it’s not a foreign concept

I have no idea dude, just asking. I don't care if they did or didn't let the retailers do whatever they wanted. If people want to spend their day F5 a page out of impatience then let them. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
400 is a great price for the digital. Dont need the disc drive but it's good people got options.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Not everyone wants to play severely downgraded exclusives
Breh...no need to "speculate" to shyt on PS4 players.

What confirmation do you have that the PS4 version will be SEVERELY downgraded?

That's a big problem with this stan shyt. You're literally making things up in order to justify your point. You could be right...but don't just say the shyt like it's confirmed.

Or has it been confirmed that it is severely downgraded?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh...no need to "speculate" to shyt on PS4 players.

What confirmation do you have that the PS4 version will be SEVERELY downgraded?

That's a big problem with this stan shyt. You're literally making things up in order to justify your point. You could be right...but don't just say the shyt like it's confirmed.

Or has it been confirmed that it is severely downgraded?

No ray tracing
No 60fps
Less people/cars/assets
Downgraded lighting effects

And way slower load times. That’s jsut for spider-man, all confirmed. how is that now a huge downgrade?