September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Breh, they don't even show Black people at all on Telemundo..you see more Hispanics in Blackface than actual Black people on Telemundo.
Black people are still hidden away so the pretence is to make the world believe those Latin American nations have no Black people..its a common theme throughout the Latin world, and people think those same people can be trusted allies :mjlol:
If you’re gonna tap dance for us, at least show us an example.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Oh, but its okay to call me and spic and wetback and shyt?

Forget tri-fecta, your shyt is in the shape of a star.

c’mon foh
Check my history, i never said those words.

But you seem triggered.

'Black racist incels on a message board i still frequent are calling me wetback & spic'

:mjcry:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Check my history, i never said those words.

But you seem triggered.

'Black racist incels on a message board i still frequent are calling me wetback & spic'

:mjcry:
Well I never said shyt about black people and I didn’t join a fukking “Brown Pride” forum either Foh stupid.

You came into this thread to talk shyt, obviously because you were feeling some type of way, so whos really the triggered one here b?

If you wanna sit here and dance for free though be my guest. I just got time today.

Mafioso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of ignorance being thrown around in this thread :scust: not every single Hispanic is Mexican, y’all sounding dumb as fukk with all that…:ufdup: