September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have experienced the same.

thats why I’m #DominicansOnly

I dont beleive in that latin unity bullshyt

I noticed all those stubby mestizos LOVE bachata & reggaeton which comes from us carribean latinos

only exception is boricuas bc they are kinda our cousins in a way.
do you follow Forgotten Latin History on twitter?

he post and helps exposes the fraudulency of the latin identity and how the invention, and unifcation of it is bullshyt

https://twitter.com/latinoheros?lang=en

im not logged into my twitter so all i can do is post this to his profile but hes dope.

really when you look at all these super big general groupings or forced "unifcation" cliques you realize they all Bullshyt

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manao si yo fuera un rubio, el usario mio huberia sidó @ElRubioFeo809 :russ:

If you were blonde and in Colombia, they would call you "mono" and that could bring along some racial confusion for some.

Look up “mono” in a dictionary and it will tell you that this is the Spanish word for “monkey” or “ape”. In Colombia, however, the word is used to refer to a blonde person.

Be advised that the definition of “blonde” hair is really very broad; hair colours which would elsewhere be considered fair or light brown will likely fall into the blonde category in Colombia.

To talk about an actual monkey, use instead the local term “mico”.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
If you were blonde and in Colombia, they would call you "mono" and that could bring along some racial confusion for some.

Look up “mono” in a dictionary and it will tell you that this is the Spanish word for “monkey” or “ape”. In Colombia, however, the word is used to refer to a blonde person.

Be advised that the definition of “blonde” hair is really very broad; hair colours which would elsewhere be considered fair or light brown will likely fall into the blonde category in Colombia.

Oh shoot i didn't know mono=white/blonde in colombian spanish. I always knew mono= monkey or ape and mono= stingey, over protective or very careful in our dialect. Theres words in standard spanish that has a whole another meaning in another spanish speaking country. Go to Colombia and say cuchara to a woman , theres a probality you get smack.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

this really goes to show how social things are. and why the categorization and forced grouping of "latinos" or anything at all is bullshyt.

its the same with "black" shyt is social. here in america if you have ADOS ancestry dont matter what color your black/black american

but black might mean something else somewhere else.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
A lot of ignorance being thrown around in this thread :scust: not every single Hispanic is Mexican, y’all sounding dumb as fukk with all that…:ufdup:
Most of the time those folks are from west coast or Texas. They aren't exposed enough to other groups

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Well tell me about your folks then p*ssy
:russ: This lil short boxed shaped ese is hot, this nikka probably sweating tecate & Pico de gallo trying to find a way to throw insults without saying the racist shyt he really want to say:umad:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
this really goes to show how social things are. and why the categorization and forced grouping of "latinos" or anything at all is bullshyt.

its the same with "black" shyt is social. here in america if you have ADOS ancestry dont matter what color your black/black american

but black might mean something else somewhere else.
Which is why it’s better to go by an ethnic group bc that “black” or “white” bcomes very fluid & allows others to slip thru the cracks like Rachel Dolezal

I hope more AA’s see themselves as an ethnic group than a color bc cacs only started that bullshyt bc they are mutt rejects themselves (Irish, German, british mixes etc)

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:russ: This lil short boxed shaped ese is hot, this nikka probably sweating tecate & Pico de gallo trying to find a way to throw insults without saying the racist shyt he really want to say:umad:
You’re a dirty piss drinking motherfukker foh stupid.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You’re a dirty piss drinking motherfukker foh stupid.
full