September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Battyboy.
So now your stealing words from Jamaicans now:bryan: somebody said this you
CGULTXBIXPVQ4AUBENSAQDS5SA.jpg

A Mexican sissy

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t give a fukk what you do. Stay in your lane and remember this is space for black people. You’re a guest and should act as such:ufdup:

You must mean "culturally", not complexion-wise, because lot of my Latino brothers and sisters are a darker complexion than many here labeled African Americans, so...que?

Back to the music:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I don’t give a fukk what you do. Stay in your lane and remember this is space for black people. You’re a guest and should act as such:ufdup:
p*ssy! I’ll do whatever i want this doesn’t belong to nobody.

if you don’t like it you can kiss my puerto rican ass.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yeah. I dont like how they're creeping up towards the north east. Like damn yall got cali, the south west, chicago, georgia, on lock.
I been seeing a lot of mexicans/central americans in my neighborhood for the past year or two.
All them women shaped like laundry machines and 4'6. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I been seeing a lot of mexicans/central americans in my neighborhood for the past year or two.

Laundry machines got it :russ:

Yea them indios ain't my friends except the garifaunas and the panamanien brehs n brehettes.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

While those are not my favorite Latinas either, some of y'all are sounding like the same Archie Bunker that would say the same thing about African Americans.

Ima let this Caucasian man tell you how I feel about some of y'alls responses to an increase in the Latino population:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Why is this even being mentioned here..:gucci:

Because can guarantee any mention of 'Black History Month' on Hispanic forums will be met with derision, hatred and extreme animosity to any and all things Black. So unfair :camby:
First off we can post whatever we want

secondly, none here ever said any racist shyt. So kick rocks.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
While those are not my favorite Latinas either, some of y'all are sounding like the same Archie Bunker that would say the same thing about African Americans.

Ima let this Caucasian man tell you how I feel about some of y'alls responses to an increase in the Latino population:

You do know them group of people talk the same type of shyt that they do to Ados, Africans and the rest of diasporas to us brown/dark skinned latinos with out them knowing that we can understand what their saying.

shyt i even had a mestizo bouncer from el salvador that told me in spanish i couldnt get in cos im black and the establishment dont like black people getting in. He told me that shyt when the club blasting fukking bacata.