September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You do know them group of people talk the same type of shyt that they do to Ados, Africans and the rest of diasporas to us brown/dark skinned latinos with out them knowing that we can understand what their saying.

shyt i even had a mestizo bouncer from el salvador that told me in spanish i couldnt get in cos im black and the establishment dont like black people getting in. He told me that shyt when the club blasting fukking bacata.
I have experienced the same.

thats why I’m #DominicansOnly

I dont beleive in that latin unity bullshyt

I noticed all those stubby mestizos LOVE bachata & reggaeton which comes from us carribean latinos

only exception is boricuas bc they are kinda our cousins in a way.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Why is this even being mentioned here..:gucci:

Because can guarantee any mention of 'Black History Month' on Hispanic forums will be met with derision, hatred and extreme animosity to any and all things Black. So unfair :camby:
I’ll be honest; you ain’t lying. You know I keep it real. They 100% would.

But that’s something you gotta go to the mods about on here.

but for now, we bump bachata

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I have experienced the same.

thats why I’m #DominicansOnly

I dont beleive in that latin unity bullshyt

only exception is boricuas bc they are kinda our cousins in a way.

Yea i only fukk with the boris and to some extent the venezuelans too cos those from the nothern coast are similar to us. Folks from Panama and nothern colombians get a pass too. And the garifuanas. Cubans are our bros too but gotta watch out for the miami ones.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
fukk. Fart music and gasolina beats blasting from busted ass civics for 30 days.

:unimpressed:
cat-dancing-led-light-rainbow.gif

:unimpressed:

Daps
I could have sworn it was October according to a Puerto Rican guy I went to high school with, but that was 20 years ago.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Because can guarantee any mention of 'Black History Month' on Hispanic forums will be met with derision, hatred and extreme animosity to any and all things Black. So unfair :camby:
Thank you. The same ones in here crying probably say the most racist shyt with their friends and families, and on the comment section of Telemundo.com:russ:

If Hispanics were truly just coming here to get out the mud and create a better life for their families,I would welcome them with open arms, but their coming here with some of the worst anti-black hate on this earth :francis:

I’m a liberal and progressive but I’m a common sense one and can see the writing in the wall:yeshrug:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Thank you. The same ones in here crying probably say the most racist shyt with their friends and families, and on the comment section of Telemundo.com:russ:

If Hispanics were truly just coming here to get out the mud and create a better life for their families I would welcome them with open arms, but their coming here with some of the worst a anti-black hate on this earth :francis:

I’m a liberal and progressive but I’m a common sense one and can see the writing in the wall:yeshrug:

Breh, they don't even show Black people at all on Telemundo..you see more Hispanics in Blackface than actual Black people on Telemundo.
Black people are still hidden away so the pretence is to make the world believe those Latin American nations have no Black people..its a common theme throughout the Latin world, and people think those same people can be trusted allies :mjlol:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

Yeah, back in the days there was a Hispanic forum named Brown Pride. It was a tanned version of st0rmfr0nt