September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You out here looking for a handout?
giphy.gif

Handout you say:mjpls:.

come on tell us how you really feel, let it out:sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Spicy cacs had unseasoned cacs furious here in Chicago on the 11th because they were riding around in their pickups with like four mexican flags attached to each door. They shut the city down with their parades

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You must be looking for a handout, clearly you don’t have a job since you’re posting on the coli all day.
Unlike you, who probably gets picked up at home depot to work for random racist cacs in the morning, I’m in my Air-conditioned office doing what I want:bryan:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
While those are not my favorite Latinas either, some of y'all are sounding like the same Archie Bunker that would say the same thing about African Americans.

Ima let this Caucasian man tell you how I feel about some of y'alls responses to an increase in the Latino population:

What part of I don’t give a shyt about any of you
Do you not understand
Don’t give a shyt if you from Spain to Peru to Colombia

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5703478-3x2-600x400.jpg

:whoo:That's how yall feel about Koalaset :banderas:

I think koalas are cute, but I don't know if that's demeaning to say to y'all so I try to hold back, but y'all are mad cute sometimes. Especially the female ones...the thick kind.

In regards to this site being like a "black st0rmfront, I don't know about that, but there are flashes of it everyday from some members. There was that one thread titled something like: "Let's Talk About the Radicalization Online of White Males" and while I probably never went into that thread, over time as I was on this site I thought, "Black males are being radicalized too" As are Asian males, Latino males, etc. It's what happens online. People just gotta try to see past all the hate and try to find the good and useful parts of that website that remain.

About Afro-Latinos being looked down on in their own countries, it's true. Let's not try to say that it's not. Sadly, that happens in most places of the world though (India, East Asia, and even between some light-skinned and Darker-skinned African Americans).

@ElMorenoFeo809 Yo te diria feo por ser feo, no por ser moreno.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mexicans are the white people of the Latin community:troll:

No but seriously, Mexicans are the face of Latinos in America. They are deep af.
they got the biggest population of them, of course they gon be deep af:heh:

and they gon keep it to with the rate they reproduce:huhldup:

I never seen a mexican pass 30 without kids

only ones i know/met that dont have kids are gay/lesbian Mexicans.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think koalas are cute, but I don't know if that's demeaning to say to y'all so I try to hold back, but y'all are mad cute sometimes. Especially the female ones...the thick kind.

giphy.gif

:dame:For the male counterparts we prefer the term "cuddly"

But we be having some thick jawns :jawalrus:. I been trying to pipe this ting during mating season while the wife sleeps for 3 days but damn morals :beli:

Check this chick out:

COCO-blonde-female-koala-101216kdp31wmlow-min.jpg

All that ass breh :whew: