September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
A gay Mexican :picard:
giphy.gif

Also it doesn’t matter if I’m from the south, because you’re from further south
full
You’re a chi chi man.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
They got a strong hold corona queens but now they are creeping up the bronx. I be legit getting confused with them and the equatorians cos they both got the same looks and shapes.
They are all over long Island buying up property too. They are making moves. I lived with a Mexican family in a house renting a room and they are stacking bread. Everyone in the house works, multiple cars. They were mad humble . You can tell they came from poverty. Good and kind people .

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
the fukk you mean you stupid fakkit. You’re the racist. Idiot.
You get what you put out in the Atmosphere and Latinos put a lot of racism into it . Y’all are just as anti-black as whites and y’all show it every chance y’all get. You won’t come here enjoying our culture then go back to your spaces that are anti-black and would probably ban a black poster making a thread about black history month:francis:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You get what you put out in the Atmosphere and Latinos put a lot of racism into it . Y’all are just as anti-black as whites and y’all show it every chance y’all get. You won’t come here enjoying our culture then go back to your spaces that are anti-black and would probably ban a black poster making a thread about black history month:francis:
You’re probably white you fake militant fukk get the fukk outta here. If you don’t like me being here it its sucks to be you, eat shyt and die. Peep my join date fakkit!