Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
huh once again, what secrets are they going to steal and how are they going to steal them

you live in a fantasy world

I just fukking told your dumbass what M.I.T. is known for and you tell me I live in a fantasy world, do you know the fukking meaning of espionage??!?:what: this muthafukka must be retarded or some shyt to downplay what I said....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just fukking told your dumbass what M.I.T. is known for and you tell me I live in a fantasy world, do you know the fukking meaning of espionage??!?:what: this muthafukka must be retarded or some shyt to downplay what I said....

So what did they steal and how did they do it

ground breaking research like what, you can't even name anything specific, you have no idea what you are taking about

US is behind damn near every major country in math and science they have to bring foreigners here just so America can keep up lmao

the delusional people in this country, no wonder everything is going down hill

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So what did they steal and how did they do it

ground breaking research like what, you can't even name anything specific, you have no idea what you are taking about

US is behind damn near every major country in math and science they have to bring foreigners here just so America can keep up lmao

the delusional people in this country, no wonder everything is going down hill

So YOU want ME to find actual cases of foreign students stealing research done at college where YOU can google it your fukking self?!!?:what: You have a computer, does it not work!!!?? :why::mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So YOU want ME to find actual cases of foreign students stealing research done at college where YOU can google it your fukking self?!!?:what: You have a computer, does it not work!!!?? :why::mindblown:

so you don't know, their the one's doing the research how are the stealing it, when its their minds doing the research they are just using the universities facilities lmao

see your lack of logic is exactly what a nikka like you couldn't be a computer programmer

The US universities have the best facilities, but the US students are all morons and they can't come up with shyt, that's why they bring in foreigners, and of course countries will send their best and brightest here to use all the tech america has stolen over the years

I mean US literally took all of germany's scientist, yet people are complaining about shyt like this

This is the game is lmao

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so you don't know, their the one's doing the research how are the stealing it, when its their minds doing the research they are just using the universities facilities lmao

see your lack of logic is exactly what a nikka like you couldn't be a computer programmer

:martin: I gave you a situation where it could happen if you arent gonna do the legwork and figure shyt out yourself it aint my fukking problem...:beli: anyways back to what I was saying about the topic at hand... yeah I would be real leery of cats around any advanced research at historical upwards colleges...:upsetfavre: unlike some people think we live in fantasies and NOTHING gets stolen.... EVER......:upsetfavre:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tom Cotton is a legit problem. He is an authoritarian fascist that is the smarter version of Trump, and the Chinese issue is the least of your problems with him. He wants to pop off a war against Iran using nukes. :merchant:

For the sake of humanity, he must never come close to the White House .

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The bottom line is the American education system is a failure

and they have to rely on foreigners at these places which creates this situation

america has marginalized people so they can horde information for a certain class people, and it has bit them in the ass, now they have to really on foreign minds to do everything
because the aristocratic class of people have becoming so lazy, so stupid, in the comfort of their inheritance that they can't utilize all the tools they have it their exposal

if their going to steal anything is going to be military documents, like the one chinese Lt in the republic army did while posing as a student with a visa

the actual students in here don't need to steal, they just get educated using the best facilities and go back to their country, because it's their brain that is whats valuable

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The bottom line is the American education system is a failure

and they have to rely on foreigners at these places which creates this situation

america has marginalized people so they can horde information for a certain class people, and it has bit them in the ass, now they have to really on foreign minds to do everything
because the aristocratic class of people have becoming so lazy, so stupid, in the comfort of their inheritance that they can't utilize all the tools they have it their exposal

if their going to steal anything is going to be military documents, like the one chinese Lt in the republic army did while posing as a student with a visa

the actual students in here don't need to steal, they just get educated using the best facilities and go back to their country, because it's their brain that is whats valuable

its all about money.... Foreigners got access to capital to pay the skyhigh tuition a basic american college student dont have...:manny: keep it 100...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its all about money.... Foreigners got access to capital to pay the skyhigh tuition a basic american college student dont have...:manny: keep it 100...:francis:

lmao, once again normal students aren't working in the research laboratories at this universities only the brightest and smartest lmao

you think they just got anybody in these places

I'm done with you lmao, you think a slacker barely getting by is going to be conducting cutting edge research at any of these places, the students who excel are GIVEN JOBS AT THESE PLACES WHILE THEY ARE STUDENTS, then you just have people who work there who aren't students lmao

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lmao, once again normal students aren't working in the research laboratories at this universities only the brightest and smartest lmao

you think they just got anybody in these places

I'm done with you lmao, you think a slacker barely getting by is going to be conducting cutting edge research at any of these places, the students who excel are GIVEN JOBS AT THESE PLACES WHILE THEY ARE STUDENTS, then you just have people who work there who aren't students lmao

:russell: ok....bruh...lets stay on topic....moving on...