Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Universities and colleges are breeding grounds for espionage. Revoke their student visas, but schools would fight hell and high water because they pay the sticker price. They're the ones dipped in designer from head to toe with luxury whips on campus. Parents work in government or "business".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Universities and colleges are breeding grounds for espionage. Revoke their student visas, but schools would fight hell and high water because they pay the sticker price. They're the ones dipped in designer from head to toe with luxury whips on campus. Parents work in government or "business".

yep when those chinese kids come with those big ass checks on day 1, colleges be like...:mjgrin: we can get you in on those AP classes don't worry about you not being a legacy admission...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because there wasn't as much Chinese international students then as there is now.

:ehh: good point... but it seems like he was stupid late with this bullshyt...:mjlol: I mean white folks always looked at us as public enemy number 1 yet the model minority been stabbing them in the back and doing dirt but black folks needed gun restrictions, jim crow, 3 strikes. etc etc...

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
guys are recent to this asian hate, i was on it 10 years ago. i know if you dont have money ie. chinese food, cosmetics,etc. they wont even speak to you.

all these recent revelations is nothing new. :pacspit:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
We are inching closer and closer to the 4th Reich everyday WATTBA :ohhh:

muse2.jpg
China is blaming the US for the Cornavirus. They're saying it's a bioweapon the United States launched. Then their turning around blaming Africans in China.
fukk China.