Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
“Dey is comin for you next” as if they ever stopped oppressing black people

the world doesn’t work based on y’alls pathetic poc coalition. While you’re here caping they’re terrorizing black people in China and Africa. And Mexicans are pushing black people out and issuing attacks on us everyday.

white people already doing what they’re gonna do. The thing that’s next is Hispanic and Asian racism.

they didn’t hand out reparations when it was just mainly us and cacs here. What in your low level brain makes you think we have to save everybody else first to get anything? It is immensely better to let them go at each other.
Which race of people do we have to beg to get reparations from?....that's who the oppressor is yet folk go to work for the white man with a smile on their face 5 days a week and got the nerve to despise other minorities :mjlol:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Which race of people do we have to beg to get reparations from?....that's who the oppressor is yet folk go to work for the white man with a smile on their face 5 days a week and got the nerve to despise other minorities :mjlol:
Who’s begging? Far as I can tell, you and your ilk are the only ones whining on here everyday, hoping that licking “minority” ass will somehow make them love you and make living easier for you

anyone oppressing black people is my oppresser, which applies to all of these groups. So why the fukk would I stop my enemies from fighting?

Name me one tangible benefit of trying to save chinese?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Places like Caltech, MIT, Berkeley, etc work on bleeding edge tech, especially grad programs.

you fukking moron, actually scientist are using the facilities doing research, if students are working there its because they were smart enough to where they gave them a job while they are still students

Swear you idiots don't know anything about anything

Lmao at thinking these programs are ran by students like some kind of class, retarded

they bring in foreigners to use their minds to do research for the United States lmao, that's why they let in to the country

the facilities don't mean anything if their are a bunch of idiots in there, which is what a moron like you can't fathom

America is ranked 25 in the world in math lmao, and you think americans are at these universities making these break throughs lmao

Hong Kong is ranked number 1

Macao on Mainland China is ranked number 6 in the world

yet you think they need to steal from american minds, a country where the average college student can't tell you what a prime number is

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who’s begging? Far as I can tell, you and your ilk are the only ones whining on here everyday, hoping that licking “minority” ass will somehow make them love you and make living easier for you

anyone oppressing black people is my oppresser, which applies to all of these groups. So why the fukk would I stop my enemies from fighting?

Name me one tangible benefit of trying to save chinese?
I never said save anyone...I'm just saying keep your vitriol aimed at the target that's oppressing you. I've never been to a court in America that had an Asian judge, an Asian Prosecutor and an Asian bailiff along with an Asian jury.

I've never been to a court in America that had a Latino judge, along with a Latino prosecutor, along with a Latino bailiff, along with a Latino jury.

I say that to say exert the energy at the one that created the hell your ancestors had to endure and that you're still enduring. I doubt an Asian, a Latino, or a Middle Easterner ever held you or your family back.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
“Dey is comin for you next” as if they ever stopped oppressing black people

the world doesn’t work based on y’alls pathetic poc coalition. While you’re here caping they’re terrorizing black people in China and Africa. And Mexicans are pushing black people out and issuing attacks on us everyday.

white people already doing what they’re gonna do. The thing that’s next is Hispanic and Asian racism.

they didn’t hand out reparations when it was just mainly us and cacs here. What in your low level brain makes you think we have to save everybody else first to get anything? It is immensely better to let them go at each other.
they think Racism is a side by side thing

It's a top down system

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I mean he tried to conflate a serious problem with China (economic/technological espionage) to soften his main point which is that the Chinese are rivals and shouldn’t be allowed to come in and create high level science, medicine, and technological professionals that go back and make their country stronger. Yeah, if you want to learn more about western culture and political theory and bring it back then go for it :mjlol:.

People arguing about Manchurian students in really high grad programs at prestigious universities that somehow have sensitive information that isn’t public and enough control over it for commercial applications is a pretty far reach. To even be near a situation like this would probably only apply to literally a handful of possible students, and if they were in that situation their skill set would actually be more important than the research.

I’m cool if you’re all in on fukk China for how they’ve handled this and their treatment of Africans but I’m not gonna co-sign this piece of shyt.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You think that the Chinese we train at our elite universities aren't going to take that knowledge back to China? They already have. They do it all the fukking time, and we let them get away with it. There are dozens of cases of Chinese spies at US universities that have been caught sending data back to China.
Train your geopolitical enemies, brehs...:mjlol:

you fukking moron, actually scientist are using the facilities doing research, if students are working there its because they were smart enough to where they gave them a job while they are still students

Swear you idiots don't know anything about anything

Lmao at thinking these programs are ran by students like some kind of class, retarded

they bring in foreigners to use their minds to do research for the United States lmao, that's why they let in to the country

the facilities don't mean anything if their are a bunch of idiots in there, which is what a moron like you can't fathom

America is ranked 25 in the world in math lmao, and you think americans are at these universities making these break throughs lmao

Hong Kong is ranked number 1

Macao on Mainland China is ranked number 6 in the world

yet you think they need to steal from american minds, a country where the average college student can't tell you what a prime number is

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I say that to say exert the energy at the one that created the hell your ancestors had to endure and that you're still enduring. I doubt an Asian, a Latino, or a Middle Easterner ever held you or your family back.
Are you fukking retarded or just not black? You telling to all the black kids attacked/killed by Mexicans, the black people going through horror in China/Africa, the black in literal slavery in the Middle East? What the fukk is wrong with you liberal nikkas?

if you want to talk energy. How about you put your energy towards getting black people straight before caping for everyone else? But no, to you that’ll never happen so you would rather get in between 2 of the most powerful nations on earth over some shyt that has nothing do with you.

Let them get banned. Who gives a fukk. It doesn’t affect you at all. Actually I take that back, it keeps less chinese from beating the shyt out of black women.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
they think Racism is a side by side thing

It's a top down system
They think because they have been so accustomed to not being able to multitask(putting their needs aside for POC) that that means white people have to stop everything to go at asians and Latinos. And that these races don’t already hold power that they use on us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think that the Chinese we train at our elite universities aren't going to take that knowledge back to China? They already have. They do it all the fukking time, and we let them get away with it. There are dozens of cases of Chinese spies at US universities that have been caught sending data back to China.
Train your geopolitical enemies, brehs...:mjlol:

Typical dumb ass idiot, they send over real military spies when they want to steal government secrets, like the incident in boston that happened close to the harvard professor in the article

It was a bytch who got a job at one of these research facilities, he background was fact, she was not a real student and a fake visa, which was just her cover for the reason why she was in the country, and so was her job at the research facility

he real job was to hack military computers which was outside of the university which was just a cover, I mean can you nikkaz comprehend basic shyt

there's nothing to steal at a school

the fact you don't understand what school and learning is about, it's purpose and what that means, proves you lack the intelligence to do anything other than manual labor

America ranks 25th in the world in math and science and you think the chinese need America to educate their students