Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:stopitslime: Y’all cool with them snatching up Mexicans, banning Chinese students, then sit around thinking they gonna hand out reparations :mjlol: you dummies, what you think is next for these cacs after that

Yo black ass , dummy
Exactly...they laugh while the white man oppress others until he comes back around to getting back on they black ass. If you gon despise someone despise your oppressor...not the other folk your oppressor is oppressing.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Not gonna happen look at jared kushner...:beli:

OH I know it won't. Makes too much sense. Secondly, goes to show America will always be for sale even after a pandemic kills thousands of your country people

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think at this stage banning Chinese students due to high distrust of China is strongly recommended.
Exactly. I agree with it as well. All they due is hack steal and do espionage of China. China is already becoming a problem with the amount of influence they are gaining.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Exactly. I agree with it as well. All they due is hack steal and do espionage of China. China is already becoming a problem with the amount of influence they are gaining.

Think about their strategy. They have Chinatown's all over the world.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Exactly...they laugh while the white man oppress others until he comes back around to getting back on they black ass. If you gon despise someone despise your oppressor...not the other folk your oppressor is oppressing.
:laff:at believing Asians are oppressed. These effeminate men are just as vicious and as these cacs

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Can you elaborate on this strategy?

Slowly trickling into every country to deploy some form of economy there for Chinese representation in every country. Secondly a way to get into each country for either economic or political growth. From the islands to to U.S., Western Europe and Brazil. They have large communities everywhere

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:laff:at believing Asians are oppressed. These effeminate men are just as vicious and as these cacs
If the white man dictating shyt to you then you're oppressed. And in America the white man is dictating everything to everybody therefore if you ain't white then you're oppressed :coffee: