Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soooo Jim Crow And ww2 didnt Happen right?

I already responded to someone else, I’m not denying it’s history

I don’t want it to rise to those levels again

I don’t understand how “xenophobia is rising” is a controversial statement

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So what did they steal and how did they do it

ground breaking research like what, you can't even name anything specific, you have no idea what you are taking about

US is behind damn near every major country in math and science they have to bring foreigners here just so America can keep up lmao

the delusional people in this country, no wonder everything is going down hill

Not really, Americans bring them over and its not just China from all over the world

You can't even go to these schools yet you USING OUR lmao, nikka you don't even know what a isotope is but talking this shyt, pure delusional american idiot, that's why this country is fallen rapidly

Typical dumb ass idiot, they send over real military spies when they want to steal government secrets, like the incident in boston that happened close to the harvard professor in the article

It was a bytch who got a job at one of these research facilities, he background was fact, she was not a real student and a fake visa, which was just her cover for the reason why she was in the country, and so was her job at the research facility

he real job was to hack military computers which was outside of the university which was just a cover, I mean can you nikkaz comprehend basic shyt

there's nothing to steal at a school

the fact you don't understand what school and learning is about, it's purpose and what that means, proves you lack the intelligence to do anything other than manual labor

America ranks 25th in the world in math and science and you think the chinese need America to educate their students

Man...we get it. You're an Asian or an African that worships Asians (even after all of the shyt they've done to Africans in Africa and China, to include blaming COVID-19 on Africans). This offends you. Now go and cry somewhere else.
:camby:

I can tell that you're a foreigner to the U.S. based upon the hateful concepts and the horrible grammar in your posts. You are an imbecile that has the audacity to critique the intellect of my fellow Black Americans on this very website, all while possessing the grammatical skills of a third grader. Typical foreigner that dislikes and doesn't respect Black Americans, yet can't resist immersing themselves in our culture, matters, and affairs.
:francis:

This is the very reason why I do not fukk with most Africans. This is why I was "bushed" before. I'm sure that I'll be "bushed" again. Frankly, I couldn't care less. This is an internet forum that holds no tangible value to me. I will continue to embarrass and expose these Africans and Asians (to include Indians and Arabs) on this very site whenever they espouse this trash ass rhetoric.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I already responded to someone else, I’m not denying it’s history

I don’t want it to rise to those levels again

I don’t understand how “xenophobia is rising” is a controversial statement
Because these dudes are starting to adopt the mentality of their oppressor and they don't want to admit it. The white man picks an enemy and these dudes get on their "We" have a new enemy shyt. Like Malcolm said about the Uncle Tom's...."We sick boss?"

Notice now that their Oppressor in America is coo with Russia these c00ns have no smoke for Russians, yet let boss say the Russians ain't shyt again and watch the c00ns start shytting on them.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Because these dudes are starting to adopt the mentality of their oppressor and they don't want to admit it. The white man picks an enemy and these dudes get on their "We" have a new enemy shyt. Like Malcolm said about the Uncle Tom's...."We sick boss?"

Notice now that their Oppressor in America is coo with Russia these c00ns have no smoke for Russians, yet let boss say the Russians ain't shyt again and watch the c00ns start shytting on them.
This isn’t true, and honestly no one is saying this.

It’s a fact that our oppressors are more than just the white man you keep harping on. Take a look at the world, and you’ll notice that black people have it tough pretty much everywhere. You can ignore it, but others see it

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This isn’t true, and honestly no one is saying this.

It’s a fact that our oppressors are more than just the white man you keep harping on. Take a look at the world, and you’ll notice that black people have it tough pretty much everywhere. You can ignore it, but others see it
I'm talking about black folk in America's oppresssor. And in America only one race of people forced my ancestors to pick cotton, in America only one race of people lynched my ancestors, In America only one race of people put forth legislation that stopped my people from advancing and be treated equally.

Every race of people has done something racist against black folk but none have oppressed us like the pale face so that's who I keep my resentment for.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm talking about black folk in America's oppresssor. And in America only one race of people forced my ancestors to pick cotton, in America only one race of people lynched my ancestors, In America only one race of people put forth legislation that stopped my people from advancing and be treated equally.

Every race of people has done something racist against black folk but none have oppressed us like the pale face so that's who I keep my resentment for.
So, you’re Pro-Black American and not necessarily pro black? :patrice:
For example, there are still blacks being enslaved outside of the US today. Your line of reasoning would have us team up with those enslavers as long as they were on US soil and not white.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So, you’re Pro-Black American and not necessarily pro black? :patrice:
For example, there are still blacks being enslaved outside of the US today. Your line of reasoning would have us team up with those enslavers as long as they were on US soil and not white.
I'm pro black...I don't know the history of every country's relationship in regards to their history of black folk there so I won't pretend like I do. What I do know is we didn't come here willingly.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I think you’re choosing to ignore history; world history.
Nah. I don't choose to ignore anything, that would make me ignorant. If there's any information you can show me of a race of people that has oppressed black folk as much as the white man has I'd love to see it.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Keep their students in their schools if ours are so inferior. Face it. There are cases of Chinese students and faculty spying for Chinese interests. It's also not just limited to academia. The Chinese are notorious for their intellectual property theft in corporate America too. What's your problem with slowing this down? Why the emotional caping for people who despise you? It makes no sense.

This poster is clearly a foreigner, breh. Not ADOS. It's obvious that he's either Asian or African. See my post above.