Selling my playstation ID with games for Cash

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
But you can't have the account back fam. That doesn't even make sense.

Password changed
Email changed to mine
My PlayStation is authorized for the account
We call Sony and finish the transfer so u can't call them later and say you got hacked
Good points. And to answer your avi question I’m making 7 books

Daps
This is so sad.
i messaged the breh that im ready to deal and agree to said demands if we can come up with a reasonable compromise, i have over 300 worth of games in my library and the latest edition of call of duty, he has yet responded, im willing to accept his terms with a reasonable price. I am broke and dont have enough money to feed for the rest of the month, some kind brehs on here helped me out for a bit but it wont last long and i am actively looking for a work, still gotta pay bills and eat

Daps
Op is a cac who’s been parading around as a super militant on here. Y’all send him money y’all a damn fool
i am not a cac i am black why do you guys keep saying this bs? @staticshock will you now admit you are lying? i just proved i am black
20200707-145249.jpg

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When you first posted this, your OP didn't state that you would take back the account after the games were downloaded.

Why did you edit to add that in?

How does that even make sense? If someone downloads the game, they still need access to your account to be able to play it so you "taking back the account" is asking someone to trust that you won't change the login info.