Selling my playstation ID with games for Cash

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I am taking an online exam on my school website in form of a poll based framework or system , the problem is the poll system detects and stores the clicking and keyboard use of the student during the exam, which can contribute to clear the suspicion of cheating at the examination.

Is there an app or a program or a way to override my clicking usage and keyboard data being recorded by these cacs to allow me to cheat?

So I’m not gonna say you deserve to starve because I don’t wish that on anyone...but I kind of am...

According to you...you’re from Nigeria and left your home country to study abroad. Clearly you aren’t taking your studies serious at all and your looking for ways to do absolutely no work and still be rewarded for it. There’s all kinds of red flags coming up with your story and your behavior.
How old are you? You sound like someone in his 20’s that had his parents send him to school only to piss away the opportunity. Your parents probably know what you’re up to and like good parents, have cut you off financially in hopes that hard times teach you the lessons they couldn’t teach you themselves when you lived with them.

Bottom line, making the huge decision of not going to a local college, and instead studying abroad, to then go their and piss away your time and not applying yourself speaks volumes about your character and if your situation is 100% the way you describe...then I don’t find it surprising and to be honest, free money isn’t going to change that. You clearly need a wake up call and understand that short cuts don’t rewarded. You gotta put the work in yourself. I wish you the best for real. And I’m not tryna look down on you like I have everything together perfectly..but your story is kind of disappointing considering that you seem to be struggle with some of the most basic life decisions anyone is ever going to have to make. Sounds like you need to drop out of school (at least until you’re ready to take that serious) and focus on finding a regular 9 to 5 and build from there. And don’t be one of these “too cool for McDonalds” clowns either. I started out in fast food and worked my way up to a desk job, to owning my own video production company.

Daps
So I’m not gonna say you deserve to starve because I don’t wish that on anyone...but I kind of am...

According to you...you’re from Nigeria and left your home country to study abroad. Clearly you aren’t taking your studies serious at all and your looking for ways to do absolutely no work and still be rewarded for it. There’s all kinds of red flags coming up with your story and your behavior.
How old are you? You sound like someone in his 20’s that had his parents send him to school only to piss away the opportunity. Your parents probably know what you’re up to and like good parents, have cut you off financially in hopes that hard times teach you the lessons they couldn’t teach you themselves when you lived with them.

Bottom line, making the huge decision of not going to a local college, and instead studying abroad, to then go their and piss away your time and not applying yourself speaks volumes about your character and if your situation is 100% the way you describe...then I don’t find it surprising and to be honest, free money isn’t going to change that. You clearly need a wake up call and understand that short cuts don’t rewarded. You gotta put the work in yourself. I wish you the best for real. And I’m not tryna look down on you like I have everything together perfectly..but your story is kind of disappointing considering that you seem to be struggle with some of the most basic life decisions anyone is ever going to have to make. Sounds like you need to drop out of school (at least until you’re ready to take that serious) and focus on finding a regular 9 to 5 and build from there. And don’t be one of these “too cool for McDonalds” clowns either. I started out in fast food and worked my way up to a desk job, to owning my own video production company.
Funny enough i studied for the exam and passed it and im going to the next year, im studying medicine over here because the quality of schools compared to back home arent good and compare to us and canada, its cheaper, its a 6 year course and i just got done with my 3rd year and i am heading into my clinical trials right now, literally every buddy i know both in their final year or first year thought about checking textbooks or trying to run a short cut because of the multiple exams we had to write, but i soon found out it wasnt feasible and i had to put the time in. I have 2 more years till i get my MD deegre and im done with this country, i had an evening shift job for a while with decent pay and i used to do research at school for microbiology work to get income but covid19 upended everything, im a young breh in my early twenties off course you make mistakes, but you learn from it, im hopeful i can get a new solid job, before 31st of the month as things are opening back up. There was literally no one who didnt think oh man let me check a textbook lol, all my buddies even my peers told me they thought of it or attempted it but due to how the system was it was actually more difficult than the in person exam lol

I am on a part time scholarship from the nigerian government they help to subsidize my school payments and my parents pitch in when they can but things are tough hence why i work as a student