Selling my playstation ID with games for Cash

Daps
I want to help don’t even want the games. But something is off about this :patrice: the rep
breh i was just being my self not pandering for daps or anything, you can check my history breh i have always been proud of being black and supported black rights and im a laker fan as well breh hoping bron can get the next chip, im just looking for anything little, no one to turn to

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:
I feel like breh telling the truth, how can I help, don't want the games

Daps
:patrice:
I feel like breh telling the truth, how can I help, don't want the games
breh i dont have much and i cant be choosing anything you can help a breh with, i study in hungary and work part time too but covid got fired due to cutting back on the employees, paypal if you can help a breh grateful for anything

Daps
Have you looked at your local food bank?
yeah im a black breh studying in hungary i am not eligible for stuff like that its for citizens, i am just studying here and working part time to get food on the table nothing else really just tryna be real with you breh, not fronting or being fake , nikka just a bit desperate right now to be honest thats it

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
any brehs interested? please dm me with serious offers im willing to do buisness and sell my games and login details im broke and just tryna get some money and funds

a good brother sent you some money already. You got the collection plate out like it’s empty looking suspicious playboi :francis:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
i study there bro i am a nigerian immigrant parents are both nigerian and uk citizens, im just looking for any little help ive fallen on hard times

btw i fukk with survivor heavy jeremy second chance was one of the goat winning games
Hello everyone i have fallen on serious hard times and im struggling to feed myself and support my family, i would like to auction off my playstation ID login details so you can download my games if you can paypal me some dollars to provide food for my family and myself. Games i have are

1.RDR2
2.GTA5
3.GOW4
4.SPIDERMAN
5.WARZONE
6.UNCHARTED 4
7 FIFA19
8.watchdogs 2
Hmm. You are a student in Hungary with a family, but your parents are dual Nigerian/UK citizens?

Why would you leave the UK to go "study" in Hungary of all places?

Daps
Hmm. You are a student in Hungary with a family, but your parents are dual Nigerian/UK citizens?

Why would you leave the UK to go "study" in Hungary of all places?
its way cheaper especially for the course and the requirements are about half that to get in