Selling my playstation ID with games for Cash

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I'm not out here to rain on anyone's parade.

But just a couple weeks ago, breh was out here talking about having to hustle to feed some kids in that thread he made about how regular brehs can't afford PS5s.

Never mentioned the studying abroad thing. :patrice:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Op is a cac who’s been parading around as a super militant on here. Y’all send him money y’all a damn fool
And if he isn't a cac and is really suffering then you're really a piece of shyt for trying to stop this man from getting food on his table.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhh that feeling when you just made a month’s worth of groceries!!

:blessed:

*edit*

oops wrong thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Honestly? If you have no friends or family to turn to in times of need, it's probably for a good reason.

Daps
And if he isn't a cac and is really suffering then you're really a piece of shyt for trying to stop this man from getting food on his table.
i already posted my pic , i posted my nigerian passport, posted my hand showing my black skin tone, you can check my threads, yet they continue to slander and insult me, because i have fallen on hard times, im actively searching for work but as an immigrant in a foreign land its tough

Daps
anyone interested? i am looking for the best offer i can get for this, im selling my console and have gotten some offers already on it so i wont need the login details but it got tons of games in it, and i am looking for something that can help me until i can get a job and get back on my feet