Selling my playstation ID with games for Cash

Daps
Can we get a GoFundMe going for this breh on struggling times?:mjcry:
thanks breh im looking for work just something to help put food on the table and see me through till i can get a new work, i was laid off covid and skip meals to try to not go out of money just need a help

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
thanks breh im looking for work just something to help put food on the table and see me through till i can get a new work, i was laid off covid and skip meals to try to not go out of money just need a help
Are you Nigerian or white

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got it

Do you believe in Jesus Christ and is he your Savior?

hnvavM.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Selling a console is right next to sucking dikk for crack on the broke as fukk scale. You good breh?
:picard:

Daps
Selling a console is right next to sucking dikk for crack on the broke as fukk scale. You good breh?
:picard:
lost my part time job due to covid brehs, im a student in hungary on a scholarship program and i work on the side to feed but got laid off and im desperate for some cash i have had no solid offers. I dont have any real homies to help they all ignore me and my thread here asking for help was deleted and i got warning points:francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
lost my part time job due to covid brehs, im a student in hungary on a scholarship program and i work on the side to feed but got laid off and im desperate for some cash i have had no solid offers. I dont have any real homies to help they all ignore me and my thread here asking for help was deleted and i got warning points:francis:

If you're a student you can sell nike student discount codes on Ebay for $6-8 a code. I've made over $700 in the last 2 months from selling student and health care worker discounts.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
i am a catholic was born and raised as one breh, im nigerian
:patrice:

I don’t own a PlayStation. I want to send the breh a few dollars ($20) just to look out but like I said before, the deep red in rep and him having my paypal information as a receipt is sketchy. If anyone goes first and everything is cool, then I’ll help out.

Daps
:patrice:

I don’t own a PlayStation. I want to send the breh a few dollars ($20) just to look out but like I said before, the deep red in rep and him having my paypal information as a receipt is sketchy. If anyone goes first and everything is cool, then I’ll help out.
brehs can i dm you can i show you my skin to proof my authencitiy and voice and pics? im not a fraud brehs i dont know how else to convince you read my previous posts i have never been a fake guy i just need any help i can get brehs. i can give you any more detailed info you need bro and if necessary we can do a zoom video call

Daps
any brehs interested? please dm me with serious offers im willing to do buisness and sell my games and login details im broke and just tryna get some money and funds