Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When George gets caught pissing down a drain in a shower at the health club. Elaine is interested in the dude who saw him. They're back at Jerry's apartment arguing over the shyt like "IT's ALL PIPES! WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!"

Elaine: "Different pipes go to different places, you're gonna mix 'em up!"

George: "I'LL CALL A PLUMBER RIGHT NOW!" and he runs over to the phone :russ:

Jerry is just like "okay okay!.."

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
Kramer: I feel like a naked innocent boy roaming the countryside

Kramer twice getting ganged up on and trying to escape by climbing the ladder only to get pulled down like in a zombie movie

George accusing his girl of faking it and her telling him to get out over and over after he'd broken his glasses and couldn't find them.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Does @Shugg Ross have the lowest rep on this whole goddamn site?
It wouldn't shock me. If something on TV is enjoyable, what does somebody's skin color have to do with it? I love Family Matters, Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, Curb, King Of Queens, Good Times, and so on. I've never thought to myself, oh the cast is black or white or Hispanic, so I can't watch it. That's nonsense.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My personal favorite is "the Switch" when Jerry and George were scheming so Jerry can get the friend of his girl's because his current girl didn't laugh at his jokes..

:laff: :ohlawd:

IVE GOT IT
hqdefault.jpg

Jerry - "she's INTO it :huhldup:"
George - "THATS FABULOUS!!!!!! :blessed: :salute:"
Jerry - "I'm not gonna do it :what:"
George- "WHAT :mindblown:"
You forgot the best part.

THIS IS LIKE FINDING PLUTONIUM.... BY ACCIDENT-George

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hands down my favorite LOL moment in Seinfeld is when Kramer adopts that highway and makes wide lanes. He has to fix it with paint thinner spills it over the highway at night while Elaine is hauling trash in Jerry's car an old sewing machine falls out of her trunk and gets stuck under Newman's mail truck while he singing Lionel Richie's- Three Times A Lady....
dnyngx.jpg

"OH THE HUMANITY"
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I swear years of my life get taken every time I see that episode.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Hands down my favorite LOL moment in Seinfeld is when Kramer adopts that highway and makes wide lanes. He has to fix it with paint thinner spills it over the highway at night while Elaine is hauling trash in Jerry's car an old sewing machine falls out of her trunk and gets stuck under Newman's mail truck while he singing Lionel Richie's- Three Times A Lady....
dnyngx.jpg

"OH THE HUMANITY"
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
shyt is pure fukking comedy :deadrose:its clips like these that prove anyone who disses Seinfeld has never watched the show.