Seinfeld= Overrated

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
There are some classics in the first three seasons though....

The Pez Dispenser :russ:

Keith Hernandez/second spitter/the magic loogie :laff:

Phillip Baker Hall as Mr. Bookman :wtb:

Uromysitisis :dead:

The Chinese Restaurant....the 30-minute episode covered 30 minutes of "real" time :ohhh:

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!" :damn:

fukk this was an epic show...the amount of influence this had on pop culture was remarkable.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The thing with Frasier is that you need a higher IQ to understand the intelligence of the comedy.

Winning a record five consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series is not a joke brehs

That 70s show is not intelligent comedy but because that they have so many comedy moments per episode, you are bound to laugh on alot of the occasions.

So far, the comedy in Seinfeld doesnt come across as clever and at the same time it is rare.

:childplease:

Most of Frasier's comedy comes from either a misunderstanding, him not telling someone something or him just being self-absorbed in something. How is any of that intelligent?

Remember the episode where Daphne thinks Frasier is going to pay for the wedding? Yeah, really intelligent when one sentence could fix the whole problem.

How about the episode where Frasier gets to write his own jingle to his show? shyt was 30 mins of self-indulgence.

If you look at it, all the situations Frasier finds himself in are not clever, complicated or complex. It's very lazy sitcom writing. His character is just upper-class and uselessly educated so people think it's intelligent.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He wont find it funny, he is expecting some off the wall forced comedy shyt.

Seinfeld is not about that at all.

Actually it kinda was, moreso as the show went on. It started off very low key and subtle, then got zanier as the seasons went on. The last two were really off the wall with physical comedy, improbable situations, etc.

There is no doubt it is the GOAT. People that don't get or like Seinfeld, I almost look at them as incomplete people. Like :what: the hell is wrong with you?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If you don't think Seinfeld is funny your not a civilized human being..

I mean that with all my heart..

The Switch episode where Jerry was fukkin with the chick that wouldn't laugh at his jokes and he wanted to bag her friend..:what:

The master of your domain?

The close talker???

Man hands??

The forbidden city??

Independent George??

Are you fukkin kiddin me??

Yo, Threadstarter is a savage..

Daps
Martin Payne >>> George Costanza

:heh: nikka please. George was original. Martin was just contrived.

Anywhoo we all know:

tumblr_lr0u1sUWU41qzmlqgo1_500.jpg

:russ: fukking /thread

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
So Im upto watching season 3 now and I can honestly say that I have only laughed like three times so far.

What do people see in this sitcom? Sh1t is just not funny :beli:

Im not really aware of Jerry Seinfeld's stand up work but dude is a terrible actor. Probably one of the worst Ive ever seen. He is expressionless and has the same look on his face throughout every episode.

George and Kramer have been saving the show and are the only reasons why Im still tolerating it. For how long I dont know.

And what is up with black folks calling this the GOAT white comedy sitcom. Really? :what:

Frasier, That 70s show, King of Queens>>>>>>>> :mj:

Here is me hoping that the show will get better from here on :smugdraper:

LIES!
tumblr_lm1mahYozc1qg945w.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Seinfeld used to be my favorite white sitcom but Kramer ruined that shyt for me. I cant watch it without thinking of that rant he went on.