Seinfeld= Overrated

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
:stopitslime:

You crazy breh. I can watch Seinfeld all day. However, the show ended weak as shyt :scusthov:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:heh: nikka please. George was original. Martin was just contrived.
:rudy: this thread is a magnet for nonsense

You want to talk about original, Martin was like of the only sitcom protagonists who took a stand against shyt. name a sitcom hero (Jerry Seinfeld, Will Smith, Ted Mosby, Florida and JJ Evans), you get a guy who was passive and stood around waiting for shyt to get better. Martin Payne didn't take shyt off no one...even if he ended up like
picture-4.png
in the end he didn't have to do any of the p*ssyfooting your average sitcom character was known for

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

You want to talk about original, Martin was like of the only sitcom protagonists who took a stand against shyt. name a sitcom hero (Jerry Seinfeld, Will Smith, Ted Mosby, Florida and JJ Evans), you get a guy who was passive and stood around waiting for shyt to get better. Martin Payne didn't take shyt off no one...even if he ended up like
picture-4.png
in the end he didn't have to do any of the p*ssyfooting your average sitcom character was known for

Very good point. Never thought about the show on that level. Props.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

picture-4.png

Except the guy that would break into his house whenever he wanted to and take shyt

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never seen a single episode. :yayo:

On the other hand this show was the truth
aaslgup9rml0mr0u.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Seinfeld is the 2nd GOAT sitcom.

The 1st is Martin

I've been watching both since they first came on and I own all the seasons on DVD for both.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:stopitslime:

You crazy breh. I can watch Seinfeld all day. However, the show ended weak as shyt :scusthov:

it did end weak but at the same time the ending was exactly what the whole show was about. nothing. i dont like my last memory of them being in a jail cell just talkin to each other either, but that shyt was kinda brilliant when u think about it.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I love the final episode...just not as a finale.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to like Seinfeld, but if you can't appreciate its greatness, then you're a fukking clown. Brilliant writing..had some of the most identifiable characters of all time.

Costanza >>>>> *

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching an episode from season 3 where Jerry and Elaine go to visit his parents. As soon as I realised that there was going to be no George or Kramer, I had to skip that sh1t in a hurry.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was watching an episode from season 3 where Jerry and Elaine go to visit his parents. As soon as I realised that there was going to be no George or Kramer, I had to skip that sh1t in a hurry.

Too bad, that's a funny ass episode

Elaine high as fukk on pain meds :dead:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Seinfeld is the 2nd GOAT sitcom.

The 1st is Martin

I've been watching both since they first came on and I own all the seasons on DVD for both.

:rudy: a show that was 5 season with a great 1st 2 seasons, a good third 3rd , a mediocre 4th, and a :scusthov: final season is better than a show that was great throughout 9 seasons :mindblown: Martin was a great sitcom yes but it wasn't the GOAT.

btw Married With Children>Martin