Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I like the wayans bros over Seinfeld

ampffo.jpg

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
martin is way funnier:yeshrug:

Word. Nobody I knew even talked about Seinfeld back day. I finally got up on it after it was long off the air. It's aight, but ppl hype that shyt up way too much.

Not even on some goin' against the grain type shyt, but it doesn't make me laugh like King of Queens, Fresh Prince, Martin etc does :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fresh Prince gets VERY annoying after awhile..I can only take so much Will Smith and if Ashley isn't at the right age during the show, it's not worth watching that shyt. Doesn't have the same replay value of Seinfeld, Married with Children, Kings of Queens, or Saved by the Bell.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word. Nobody I knew even talked about Seinfeld back day. I finally got up on it after it was long off the air. It's aight, but ppl hype that shyt up way too much.

Not even on some goin' against the grain type shyt, but it doesn't make me laugh like King of Queens, Fresh Prince, Martin etc does :yeshrug:

Seinfeld was popular as fukk when it came out, wtf are you talking about?

I don't know if you're black or not but I find nikkas just don't like Seinfeld for whatever reason. Probably has a lot to do with the all white cast and not being able to relate to them. Whereas, Martin and Fresh Prince are very popular...and there's a relatable factor there. It makes sense. Hell I love all the shows mentioned in this thread....but in terms of writing, longevity, character development, following, etc....Seinfeld is head and shoulders above the others. I mean King of Queens ahead of Seinfeld? That's a ridiculous statement. You may like it better, but that is simply a ridiculous statment.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Seinfeld was popular as fukk when it came out, wtf are you talking about?

I don't know if you're black or not but I find nikkas just don't like Seinfeld for whatever reason. Probably has a lot to do with the all white cast and not being able to relate to them. Whereas, Martin and Fresh Prince are very popular...and there's a relatable factor there. It makes sense. Hell I love all the shows mentioned in this thread....but in terms of writing, longevity, character development, following, etc....Seinfeld is head and shoulders above the others. I mean King of Queens ahead of Seinfeld? That's a ridiculous statement. You may like it better, but that is simply a ridiculous statment.

Pretty much on point, I remember when I was like 12 I refused to watch Seinfeld but all the white kids at my school kept talking about it, plus my older brother would watch it, when the new eps aired finally I caught it for the first time and it was the Soup Nazi of all eps I was hooked. Alot of my homies was the same way wouldn't watch it then caught some random ep and got hooked. It didn't even matter it was an all white cast the show was still relatable when I hit my late teens the random stuff in my life would happen I'd a feel like a black Seinfeld. It's hands down the GOAT.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
I think OP was bored and wanted to start a thread to get people riled up

It's your opinion

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much on point, I remember when I was like 12 I refused to watch Seinfeld but all the white kids at my school kept talking about it, plus my older brother would watch it, when the new eps aired finally I caught it for the first time and it was the Soup Nazi of all eps I was hooked. Alot of my homies was the same way wouldn't watch it then caught some random ep and got hooked. It didn't even matter it was an all white cast the show was still relatable after when I hit my late teens the random stuff in my life would happened I'd a feel like a black Seinfeld. It's hands down the GOAT.

It use to come on after the Simpsons on Fox at like 530 and every time I heard that guitar, I'd change the channel quick as fukk.

One day the remote wasn't by me, so I had it on and :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Honestly I don't even think Martin is a top 5 black sitcom. The writing was awful and lazy.
That's cool that's your opinion just like it's someone's else that Seinfeld isn't that great.

Nothing said in here is otherworldly like people saying Family Matters is the GOAT 90s sitcom or something :laugh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I was watching an episode from season 3 where Jerry and Elaine go to visit his parents. As soon as I realised that there was going to be no George or Kramer, I had to skip that sh1t in a hurry.

How dare you miss the first appearance of Uncle Leo :upsetfavre:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Fresh Prince gets VERY annoying after awhile..I can only take so much Will Smith and if Ashley isn't at the right age during the show, it's not worth watching that shyt. Doesn't have the same replay value of Seinfeld, Married with Children, Kings of Queens, or Saved by the Bell.

:childplease:
try watching that shyt now

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:rudy: a show that was 5 season with a great 1st 2 seasons, a good third 3rd , a mediocre 4th, and a :scusthov: final season is better than a show that was great throughout 9 seasons :mindblown: Martin was a great sitcom yes but it wasn't the GOAT.

btw Married With Children>Martin

lol it's just opinions man...Martin Seasons 1-3>>>greatest comedy ever

Seinfeld is the 2nd best because of the characters and situations, but damn near all of Martin's characters had me crying. It wasn't as complex as Seinfeld, but it's pure proof that some of the most simplest things can be the most enjoyable.

Married With Children is a great show too. I'm not sure where I would rank it.BUT Al Bundy is a top 3 TV Dad...I don't care where you're from...every grown ass man has a little Albundy in him

Now that I think about it...Bundy should have his own smilie

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
For the most part it was a funny show but I just couldn't get past Jerry's high pitched, irritating ass voice. that shyt was nails on a chalkboard