Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Theres a difference between (choice) Seperation and (forced upon) segregation.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like I'm talking to a child.

You've practically tippy toed around the subject matter to where everyone else broke out because you have no idea what you're talking about. No, I am american. I was born in america. This is my nationality. I have more in common with my land here, than I do in africa. When I go back to africa, despite knowing the culture, I am seen as an american. My culture is american culture, people around the world view me as an american. My ethnicity is black, but my nationality is America. America is my tribe.

You say you are african (which all humans come from btw), then you are entitled to go back to your land. What's the problem here?
Are you going to answer my question directly or admit you made a mistake?

The irony of tip toeing

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of everything. With communication and digital media pretty much commonplace in America, only a fool would go backwards in the 21st century.
Its funny, as someone stated earlier in this thread. We give our oppressor too much credit

like @Tommy Knocks

you're mistaken if you think any race has the last say in the civilization of the world

or that the capitalist regime we live under is the only regime worthy of conversation

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So I randomly started asking you to answer my question, scroll back a page

the irony
YO. you're wasting my time, so I'm about to end this. If Im asking you what question, clearly I fukking scrolled back and didnt see one. Since you can't seem to tell me what the question was, it means you yourself don't know wtf you're talking about. Youve danced around from subject to subject to make a point that now even you yourself have forgotten. So yea, next time let this be a lesson. Instead of being so focused on winning a debate, focus on your talking points and the points your trying to make.

peace.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its funny, as someone stated earlier in this thread. We give our oppressor too much credit

like @Tommy Knocks knocks

you're mistaken if you think any race has the last say in the civilization of the world

or that the capitalist regime we live under is the only regime worthy of conversation

White Supremacy as we know it is at the beginning of the end. By 2050, white will be the minority because of their lack of replenish-able birthrates

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you just try to compare a captive lion to nationalism? :mjlolz:

And I'm the one that needs to re-evalute my way of thinking.

nikka if you don't want to live in america, you're more than welcome to go back to africa, you know that right? :oprahlol:

Keyword

what do you think the enslavement of Africans was not capitivity?

================================================

Avoid questions in size 7 font and bold writing brehs

yes or no answer please

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did this nikka just said I give my oppressor too much credit? nikka no one is oppressing me. I can go, buy and do whatever I want. :mjlolz:

I don't even live in america anymore. :mjlolz:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this nikka just said I give my oppressor too much credit? nikka no one is oppressing me. I can go, buy and do whatever I want. :mjlolz:
Can you rent/buy housing to live in, in certain areas/communities? the shorts answers no, the long answers nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Can you rent/buy housing to live in, in certain areas/communities? the shorts answers no, the long answers nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Of course. both of my parents live in predominately white neighborhoods, my dad owns a ranch in very exclusive area, and is a part of the local country club in Bear Valley, CA, look it up. :mjlolz:

If I wanted to live in Bel-Air or Beverly Hills I could too.

Have you ever tried to get a home and got denied? answer that one.